Date

(Sunshine x Aether)

"This is nice. We should do this more often" Sunshine said, grabbing another handful of popcorn.

Ever since papa announced that Sunshine and Aether wouldn't be in the band anymore, all the ghouls and ghoulettes were all over them. They barely had anytime alone anymore and it was getting annoying. That was until it was time for the North American ghost tour. The next three days the ghouls spent their time packing and doing individual practice time.

Even though the ghouls had been leaving Aether and Sunshine alone more often, it didn't mean they had more time together. Papa had given them each very tedious and time consuming chores to complete. Sunshine was assigned to the garden where she would plant fruits and vegetables for when the ghouls got back from the tour. While Aether was assigned to the library, dusting the bookshelves and organizing carts of books.

Sunshine and Aether had finished their chores and were planning on spending some time together. But that too was not in the cards as Imeritor had other plans. She sent Aether into town to collect a surplus of items to prepare for the arrival of the hunters moon, and Sunshine to gather some paperwork from Nihil. This continued on for three days, and after they were finished with everything from the papa's and Imperitor, they took some time to be alone with each other.

Aether was sitting in his room when he heard a knock on the door. When the door opened he saw sunshine, she instantly closed the door and came over to him, falling onto the bed. "Aether I'm so bored." She said dramatically, tossing an arm over her eyes. Aether chuckled at her antics. "Well what would you suggest we do?" He asked patiently, waiting for her response. She thought for a moment before responding. "Date night?"

Sunshine took him to a cozy diner in the nearest town. They had wonderful food and amazing live music. Afterwords they walked around town, going to various shops and occasionally they would buy something. Then they came back to the ministry, setting their stuff down in their bedrooms. They both walked out into the now empty common room, picking a movie and making a big bucket of popcorn for them to share.

Sunshine leaned against Aether's shoulder, smiling. "This is nice. We should do this more often" Sunshine said, grabbing another handful of popcorn. They spent the whole night watching various movies and cuddling together. Eventually sunshine fell asleep, Aether noticed this and placed a kiss to her forehead. "Sleep well my love." He then quickly fell Asleep himself.

440 words

A/N: I know I keep writing short chapters but I'm getting burn out so I might start posting one a day instead of two