CHAPTER 9

After a lot of mingling with the guests and what not, The host finally announced that it was time for dinner, This excited Sephora because finally Aries would need to sit if he had any intentions of eating which also meant that she would get the chance to speak to his partner but most importantly, would kick Greg off his seat.

      "Why do you seem so excited?"
Greg asked, staring as though if he could, he would reap the answer right out of Sephora.

     "Hello Bela"
The deep voice of Aries greeted.  

     "when did he get here"
sephora muttered to herself before looking up at him.

      "Aries"
She nodded, standing to her feet to give him a handshake only to be pulled into what turned out to be too tight a hug with Aries inhaling her scent, sniffing her even.

       "What are you doing?"
Sephora mumbled into his chest after attempting to pull away with no success.

     "You look like you could use a hug Bela, so think nothing of it, only relax, take what you need and I'll gladly let you go"
Maximo replied, rubbing her back till he felt her relax into him.

Sephora for the first time in eight years finally felt like she was at home, it was one of those moments when you finally found someone to vent to, naturally you'd want to go as far as crying because you know there would be no judgement.

This was dangerous, it was so dangerous yet she wasn't pulling away, Aries was an extremely handsome man, perfectly built, as tall as an alpha male should be but that was what he was.

     "The Perfect Alpha Male"
She concluded, shaking her head before tapping him twice to show that she was okay.

Slowly he pulled away, staring deep into her eyes as though he was searching for something, something he was never going to find because she had folded back into her shell.

Greg was an average man, average in everything that had to do with him as a person and as a man yet look what he'd been able to do to her, what then would a man like Aries do, he would break whatever would be left at the end of the day.

     "Bela"
Aries whispered, voice so low you could tell that he desperately wanted to reach out to her, he wanted to reach her mind, to tell her that he wasn't perfect but he knew better than to be like the scum that stood behind him yet he couldn't, he couldn't because he could see her folding right back into her shell.

     "Hello There"
Greg interrupted, clearing his throat in the quest of gaining Aries attention, An act that actually worked because slowly he turned, eyes dark from searing anger directed to the sad excuse for a man.

     "I'm her husband"
Greg introduced with a stretch of his hands while Aries took it, squeezing so tight you could see Greg turning blue already.

     "Nice to meet you"
He replied, smirking when he saw the damage he'd done before letting go.

   With a satisfied smirk on his lips, Aries walked past Greg, pulled out the seat for Ella who thanked him and then took his own sit, watching as everyone finally understood that the show was over and began settling down, leaving a still standing Greg and his partner.

      "Is there a reason you are hovering over us?"
Ella asked, feeling uncomfortable with the way The strange man hovered over her and her brother.

      "because our names are on the sits you have occupied"
Greg grunted out his reply while Ella turned to check, only to find her name and that of Aries on the sits they both occupied.