CHAPTER 3

Sephora got back to the house only to hear so much noise that she wondered what the problem was, she had experienced quite the  drama yet it was barely 12 noon.

Stepping in, she was met with Cara flinging her bag on the guard who was quick enough to make a quick jump.

    "My father will make you all pay"
Were the words she kept screaming repetitively, Glaring harshly at Martha who was simply tapping on her IPad.

     "Oh the witch is back"
The spiteful brat commented, staring straight at Sephora who simply walked passed them and went into the house, changed her clothes and came back out only to find Ivy glaring at Cara.

            "I hope Greg abandons you like he does everyone else"
Greg.
He was no longer Dad.

He had stopped been Dad to Ivy since the day he walked through those doors, Ivy now held a sort of dislike for him that bothered Sephora because although she hated the man, She didn't want her daughter growing up with that sort of hatred in her heart.

      "I for one do not care for your whiny, bitter, sad little self Ivy"
Cara replied with a smirk, knowing fully well how sensitive Ivy could get, yet Sephora refused to acknowledge either of them, she had given her order and she knew that wether or not she was present, those orders will be carried out to the T,  with that assurance in mind, she drove off to work.

She had a lot of fixing to do.

             Later That Day:

Sephora sat in her office, signing off on some contracts only to get interrupted by None other than Greg and his Mistress.

She needed the plug for their audacity seeing as she didn't know a lot of people with guts so much, it would be distributed to everyone and more.

     "Hello Sephora"
Greg greeted while his arm candy offered  herself a sit.

      "The only visit I expect is the one that involves you and your lawyers, Why you have come to my office with your arm candy is a situation I'm not sure I care for"
Sephora replied before carefully tapping the record button of her phone that was carefully placed in between some books.

     "You sent Cara out of our home without Calling to ask if I'm ready to have her under my roof"
Greg almost yelled but would calm himself  before starting again.

Was he bipolar?

Sephora wondered yet refused to dignify him with an answer, she wasn't sure if he had asked a question or if he was actually telling her what she had done.

     "Well?"
Greg asked, shaking his head in an exasperated manner which only made Sephora raise her brows in question.

Was he stupid?  This was a statement and not a question so what was she supposed to say?

    "he expects an answer lady"
Arm candy retorted with some other not so fancy words under her breath.

      "Cara is your favourite child or so she thinks, you can have her, I'm taking full custody of Ivy though"
Sephora said the last part as though it was a no brainer.

     "Nobody wants those Whiny Brats you call children Sephora,  In fact, you can have Berlin, My darling and I Do not need whiny snotty brats obstructing all our fun"
Greg replied while Sephora smirked.

She would enjoy making his life a misery.

     "My lawyers will be sending the divorce papers, AGAIN"
Sephora said to Greg who now glared like he would bash her head in if he could.