August witnessed Gabby make multiple mistakes left and right simply because she was vulnerable.

       And not to mention Gabby was also an incredibly stupid teen girl who wanted whatever attention and love she could get, one that would probably leave her in anguish when it wasn't offered to her the way she wanted it.

       August understood, but in the same sense she didn't understand.

       She too was an incredibly stupid teen girl who wanted whatever attention and love she could get, but August's loyalty lies within the people she cares about, Gabby's clearly didn't.

       "Okay." August said, she seemed unfazed by the talk they were having, or at least she was attempting to be. "How are you gonna do that?"

       "What do you want me to do?" Gabby questioned, almost sounding desperate. "I just want us to be okay."

       "Well for starters it would've been nice if you didn't tell everyone I was a whore like my mom." August began. "Or call my mom anything similar to that in the first place."

       "I was mad after the homecoming huddle." Gabby explained quickly. "I was talking to Olivia and then Paige and I was just telling them a bunch of stuff I didn't mean, I- I didn't think they were gonna tell anyone."

       "It's Olivia and Paige." August deadpanned.

       "I didn't mean any of it."

       August resisted the urge to shake her head in disbelief while speaking. "It also would've been nice if you didn't sleep with Jackson."

       "August. I'm trying to apologize, okay." Gabby dismissed. "And he came onto me."

       "And you allowed it." August shot back. "And then dated him the next day."

       "Only because I thought you and Isaac were together." Gabby defended. "Who i've liked for two years by the way."

        It fell silent until someone broke it.

"The last time we fought like this was in 7th grade when Ethan played us both and asked us to that stupid Christmas dance." Gabriella said. "I was so mad at you because I thought you were going with him to purposely hurt me, but then you poured punch on him when he walked in that night. When I finally spoke to you, you made me promise that a boy wouldn't get in between us again."

       August vaguely recalled the memory, faintly remembering little parts of it as she sighed.

˖*°࿐ •*⁀➷

"Tell me you're kidding right now."

       "So . . . you see."

       "August."

       She grinned up at him sheepishly to try and make things better but it hadn't work, with a grin or not, Isaac Garcia was incredibly disappointed and it was evident in his eyes.

       August watched as his finger ran through his hair before he took a seat next to her on the bed, Nathan was currently downstairs eating considering he hadn't this whole day which left the two alone to discuss things.