A Mind Of Its Own

hello my fellow readers im sorry i havent updated latley i was a little busy but its spring break and im back and ready to write I wanted to thank everyone for the 1,000+ reads and the 55 votes i really hope your enjoting my story Im going to start with hannah and her moms converstaion after harry runs off and louis comforts him.

**Hannahs POV**

Harry shoveled down his entire dinner and ran up stairs i glanced over at mom she was silently staring into space until we heard a banging noise coming form upstairs "Mom what do we do?" Harry did this very often but i have to admit i get scared every time. He turns on anyone he becomes someone else.

I looked at Louis and swallowing hard i hope this works. "Louis can you go check on him you seem to have a good effect on him?" My mother looked like she was going to pass out but Louis simply nodded and headed upstairs."HANNAH ARE YOU INSANE YOU DO REALISE POOR LOUIS HAS NO IDEA WHAT HES ABOUT TO FACE!" 

I scrunced up my nose she always acts like this i sighed "Again mom he is NOT a caged animal hes just a teenage boy!" My voice was rising and i could feel the anger boiling in my stomach. She sighed rubbing her face with her hand "I Know i know i didnt mean it like that hes just a little harder to handle at times what if he hurts poor louis?"

I reframed from rolling my eyes "Trust me thats the last thing Harry would do!" But i know i was lying i know about everything. Harry and his gang of misfits pumbling the shit out of louis everyday I mean we go to the same school for crying out loud of course im going to hear things.

Besides they come her and talk pretty loud esecially Niall i just hope Harry can control himself for louis sake

NOW WE GO BACK TO LOU AND HARRY AFTER HARRY EXPLAINS HES BIPOLAR 

**LOUIS POV**

I feel really bad for harry. Not that this gives him an easy excuse for hurting me but still its kinda sad i wouldnt wish that upon anyone. I slowly reached out and grabbed Harrys hand. He looked down at them for a second and then smiled at me. I smiled back "How about we go to bed youve had a long day?"

He nodded and i helped him up. I was about to open the door that leaded out into the hall when Harry spoke up "Um Lou?" I turned "Ya Haz?" He blushed looking at the ground "since you know im a little frazzled at the moment i was just wondering if maybe you could stay with me tonight?" I fiddled with the hem of my shirt as Harrys desprate eyes stared into mine.

"Okay just let me go get changed."He nodded and i walked outside and into my room getting changed fairly quick. I walked out side just as Louis mom was walking to her room "Oh good louis there you are how did it go?" Mrs.styles and Hannah stood infront of me awaiting and answer.

"OH i got him to calm down and when he did we just talked alittle" Her eyes popped out of her head "Louis your a miracle worker!' Before i could even answer she wrapped her arms around me and was kissing my cheek. I laughed and after a awkward minute she let go and headed off to bed.

Hannah smirked at me "See you in the moring sexy!" i rolled my eyes "Oh ya Hannah i forgot to tell you something!" She turned around wide eyed and i leaned in "Im gay!" She laughed "Of course you are." I smirked "whys that?" She opened her door "Your to pretty to be straight." 

I laughed opening Harrys door. He was lying down on his side waiting for me. He looked up and moved over so i could get in. I slowly layed my body next to his and smiled as he drapped his arm around me his hand finding my wrist. I held my breath as he started tracing the mutiple scares traveling up my arm.

"Lou?" I closed my eyes "Yes Harry?" "This needs to stop you dont deserve this ill fix my mistakes I'll fix you." Those last three words really hit the spot "It wont happen again as long as you promise me something." "And what is that?" "Youll fix yourslef first and youll let me help you." I turned in his arms so our chest where touching and i was staring at his eyes.

He slowly started to nod "Okay ill promise ill try to help myself!" I smiled snuggling into his chest "Good!" and after that it was just peaceful silence......

**Tims POV**

I quickly dialled the number and waited after the third ring my call was answered

"Tim why are you calling me this late i have stuff to do in the morning and you know that!"

"I know i was just calling to check up on my little plan."

"Oh yes ive been watching for him to arrive back at the curly haired boys house and he did this morning im sure hell be attending school in the morning."

"PERFECT TIMING!! Okay you know what to do from here watch the curly haired boy too something is defiantly up with that kid besides hes close to Louis now and i cant lose this time i will be victorious i wont stop until hes dead so dont let me down!"

 "Okay i wont i love you."

"I love you too."

And with that i turned my phone off trowing it on my make shift bed and yawing. I smiled to myself as i started drifting off to sleep I Win....

*****************************************************************

OH MY BISCUITS I SUPRISED MY SELF YET AGAIN THE PHONE CALL CAME INTO MY HEAD LIKE 5 MINUTES AGO HHAHAHHA ANYONE WANNA GUESS WHO TIM IS TALKING TO TOLD YOU HED COME BACK  hehehe im sorry its a little short i just needed to update ASAP i really would lobe it if you guys could comment anything even if you say you hate it at least im getting some feedback THANKS YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING -JULIA