settle down here

HOLA my names julia and my friends call me Hulia just thought id share that little bit of information with you guys ;) So the super secret idea is approaching youll just have to wait a little tiny bit longer. -Julia

***Louis POV***

"BOYS HANNAH LUNCH IS READY!" Harry tossed my bag on the bed and walked out the door i followed behind him. We got to the table i slide down next to Hannah who was starring at me and Harry who already started eating. "So Louis what do you like to do?" Harry put his sandwich down and turned to me.

I smiled kindly at Harrys mom "Well i do enjoy acting but i really like singing." Harrys jaw dropped. but she smiled "Oh Harry loves to sing!" i raised my eyebrows and smirked at Harry "Id love to hear him sometime." Hannah laughed "Dont worry you will he loves to sing in the shower!" Harry groaned "Okay okay enough!"

Harry mom rolled her eyes "One more question then ill stop promise." I bit my lip to stop my self from laughing as Harrys mom turned her attention back to me. "You should perform at the talent show!" I shook my head "No im a little shy." I was lying i am no where near shy i just know people will make fun of my voice its way to high.

She frowned "Alright i guess we will just watch Harry then." I smirked "Oh i wouldnt miss this for the world!" Everyone finished eating most questions where directed at me but i didnt mind. It was nice having poeple actully be interested in my life without the constent whispers or someone making fun of me.

Harry and I finished at almost the same time and we both put our plates in the sink. Harry motioned me to follow him and i did we headed back upstairs and back into my room. Harry closed the door behind me and sat on the couch as i sat on the bed "That was nice." He rolled his eyes "so you sing?" 

I sighed "sorta and you sing in the shower?" He smirked "yep everyday morning and night." I laughed and Harry laied down on the couch "What do you wanna do now?" I looked at him "Um I dont know what time is it?" He took out his phone "1:15." I shrugged "I dont know what do you wanna do?" He sat up "Lets go for a walk!"

"You are willing to walk around with me what if your little friends see you?" He shrugged "Who cares." I gave him a confused look but slowly shook my head yes. We got up and went down stairs Harry yelled "Mom Louis and I are going out we will be back soon." She appeared from the kitchen "Okay dont be out to long."

Harry nodded and we walked out the door "Where are we going?" He looked down at me "Dont worry just follow me." Im going to admit i do not fully trust him im also scared wherever we are going is some place where he can hurt me and that really scares me i think im starting to shake I also think Harry noticed im freaking out

"Louis are you okay?" I nodded "Ya im fine." He frowned "Im not going to hurt you so you can stop freaking out." I stopped shaking slightly "Okay im better." He nodded and we walked past an alley i hate alleys so i started walking faster but Harry pulled me back and into the alley i started freaking out

i was breathing really fast and i was shaking my head was on fire and i was on the verge of tears he lied to me hes going to hurt me again im so stupid. We continued to walk all the way to the end Harry let go off my hand and i closed my eyes preparing myself for the pain.

I heard moving and then someone touched my shoulder i jumped back slapping the hand away. I opened my eyes and Harry was standing in front of me wide eyed "Lou its okay i promise im not going to hurt you!" I slowly walked closer and he grabbed my hand again leading me to the wall which noe had a hole in it. 

"Harry where are we going?" He smiled "Youll see its great i promise." We climbed through the hole and where on the other side of town the side where the park and forest was. I gulped as Harry heade towards the forest. "H-harry i dont really like the forest." I started stepping back but Harry shook his head.

"Boo i promise it will be fun." He grabbed my waist and picked me up. I some how ended up on his back with my hands wrapped around his neck and my legs around his waist. It was awkward at first but i got used to it as Harry walked into the forest. We where walking for a couple of minutes until Harry stopped "We have to climb now." I looked at him "Are you serious?" He nodded going towards one of the Larger trees.

I followed and Harry showed me the tree there was a man made ladder hanging from it i looked up "Thats pretty high do you think itll hold me?" He laughed "Lou it holds me youll be fine we will just go one at a time you go first. I shrugged "Okay i guess ill try." I walked towards the tree and started climbing up.

**Harrys POV**

I watched Louis go up the ladder i have to admit he has a nice ass for a guy. I shook my head what am i saying im delusional i just need some sleep ya sleep then all those thoughts that keep coming into my brain will leave. The stupid thoughts that have been invading my brain every since i saved Lou from the hospital. 

I looked up and louis was almost at the top. I waited a good minute then i started up too. I made this all by myself a couple of years ago maybe the summer before 9th grade it was a place noone knew about a place where i went when i need to be alone i feel like i can share it with louis. 

I reached the top and opened the door climbing in Louis was looking at the wall full of my painting drawings and sketches. I walked over to him "So this is it." He smiled "I didnt know you had this." I nodded "Noone does your the first to know." He frowned "Why doesnt anyone know about it?" I sighed "Its sorta the place where i come to be alone built it myself." He turned so he was facing me "I like it its nice."

I smiled and looked around i had a blow up mattress with blankets and pillows on it my easel with my paints brushes pencials and canvases set up by the window so i could paint a small lap which ran on batteries and a table with two chairs i dont know why i boguht two chairs i never thought of bringing anyone up here. Maybe Louis here for a reason

OKAYYYY HAPPINESS AND RAINBOWS I UPDATED WOOP WOOP MY OTHER FANFIC IS SLOWING DOWN I NEED TO SIT DOWN AND UPDATE WHEN I CAN SOON SORRY - JULIA