tweeting

HELLO MY FRIENDS OF WATTPAD THE PICTURE OF TIM IS HOT RIGHT I WISH HE WAS MY BROTHER MINUS THE PHYSCO PART YOU KNOW I BET HE HAS SOME HOT ASS FRIENDS :D I HOPE EVERYONE IS ENJOYING THE STORY!!!!! it only gets weirder so prepare yourselves oh and i wanted to point out that i have no idea how bipolar people act but just go along with me on this - Julia

**LOUIS POV**

Why am i even agreeing to this i should be turning down his offer. Hes smiling at me "Okay ill go home and get you some clothes and in the morning we will leave." I just nod i really dont know what else to do. He gets up and leaves as i reach for my phone.

I turn it on and go on twitter all i see on my newsfeed are the same hasgtags 

#whydidharrysavelouis #dielouis #burninhelllou #louisshouldhavedied

These people are horrible they do not know what happened they dont know me they dont know anything ive been through if only they knew. Me being me i decided to read some of the tweets.

@Zaynmalik- I cant believe @Harrystyles saved @Louistomlinson I guess its cuz he couldnt lose his personal punching bag!!! #dielouis #louisshouldhavedied

@Niallhoran- What the hells wrong with you dude! @Harrystyles #whydidharrysavelouis

@Liampayne- im happy harry saved louis noone deserves to go through what he goes through. @Harrystyles Proud of you man!

That last one shocked me so liam doesnt hate me as much maybe hes crazy to much smoke to the brain. I laughed at myself and went back to reading tweets.

@PerrieEdwards- OMG poor Louis is it true Tim started the fire to try to kill his own brother SICK!!

@Eleanourcalder- Harry should have left him sorry Louis... </3 

Okay that hurt I didnt notice i was crying until Harry opened the door "Louis why are you crying?" I lifted my hand carefully to my face it was soaking wet. i shrugged trying to hide my phone but he grabbed it and started reading it.

He looked at me and frowned biting his lip again. "Im so sorry." I shrugged "Its not totally your fault." He looked at me confused "what do you mean?" I sighed is he like stupid or something.

"Well ever since you started you know destroying my life everyone started hating me so ya." He frowned "Shouldnt it be totally my fault then?" I laughed "Well you had a little help." He nodded "Like i said before im sorry."i shrugged looking out the window.

"And like i said no matter how many times you say sorry i cant forgive you you ruined everything its going to take alot more then a simple sorry!" He nodded handing over a bag of clothes. I took it and sat up. I looked around to find there wasnt a bathroom in here. I shrugged sliding off the bed.

Harry watched me carefully as i peeled off the hospital gown and pulled on his shirt and pants. They where a little big I looked up at harry and smirked "Like what you see?" He blushed... actually blushing was an understament. I laughed climbing back into bed.

"You look really cute in my clothes." It was my turn to blush i dont even wanna know what i looked like. I smiled and rested my head on the pillow "Im going to sleep im tired." He nodded "Ill be here when you wake up." Then i drifted off to sleep.

..................................

I was walking down the street back from school but it was alot darker then usual. I quicked my pace panting slightly. I heard rustling from behind me i stopped "H-hello?" The rustling stopped and i took a step back as it started again "Whos there?" I heard laughter and i knew who it was it was them. I turned around and ran.

I heard their footsteps behind they where gaining my stomach was still sore from this mornings beating cant they just let me go. Just once! But i spoke to soon a pair of hands forcefully pushed me to the ground my face skidded across the concreate blood was already falling off of my cheek.

I gasped as someone pushed me over so i was facing no other then Harry styles. "Harry please no!" He just smirked balling up his fist hitting me first in the face then moving to my stomach. By this point the other boys had joined in small kicks here and there I gasped for air "Please stop please!"

"Louis" I was being shaken i opened my eyes it was just a dream or a nightmare in my case. "Louis are you okay?" I curled into a ball my usual position i dont know why i do this but it just comforts me. I looked up at Harry He touched my arm and i flinched "Louis it was just a dream its over your okay."

I shook my head "It wasnt a dream." He nodded "Okay a nightmare whatever." I shook my head again he looked confused "It was a memory." He was still confused but he spoke "Was i in it?" I nodded "Ya remember around christmas when you where hiding in the bushes." He nodded "Ya."

I frowned "Thats what my nightmare was about." He nodded "Umm.. do you need anything." I was already laying back down. I wasnt tired though I looked at the clock it was 3:45 "Um actually Harry can you come here. What am i doing but i just need someone right now and he will have to do.

He walked back over form his seat "Ya lou." I gulped "Will you lay with me." He looked down at the bed and then back up at me. I knew this was a bad idea hes gonna say no. He nodded "Sure." I moved over and he slipped down next to me. we where so close it was actually scary. 

He wrapped his arm around me. I flinched and he sighed "Lou just relax." I did i relaxed and i actually went to sleep happy.

 ...............

***HARRYS POV***

I sat with my arm around louis his head on my chest I was thinking about what he said it wasnt a deam but a memory. A memory in which i beat him sense less. I ran my fingers through my hair and sighed Im such an idiot but its not all my fault i have a problem and i dont know how to fix it.

I looked down at him he was frowning even sleeping he looked like he was going to cry im gonna change that. If its the last thing i do ill fix him but first i have to fix myself. I smiled as i drifted off to sleep

*********

***

**

*

Soooooooo i said i was going to wait until OBL (our bipolar love) got to 200 reads to update but i had to type before i forgot so here u go!!!! Louis is a wreck Harry needs help and he knows it what will happen at Harrys house i have a surprise coming up its abig game changer i think its a good idea VOTE AND COMMENT!!! - Julia