Chapter 30 : Lost

Start from the beginning

I shook my head in agreement and a bit of embarrassment.

"I couldn't find her." Langston said getting back in the car.

"Taliah?" Mia asked.

"Yeah.."

"She was with Jazmine and Tiara with one of Corey's friends."

Langston looked at her then at me.

"Frank." We both said in unison.

-

Langston dropped us off at my house and we just chilled in the living room. We laid on the couch cuddled up under a blanket watching movies.

"DayDay.."

"Yeah.."

"I'm sorry about earlier.." she said resting her head on my shoulder.

I leaned down and kissed her forehead and held her tighter in my arms, just to embrace her being here with me.

-

*Langston's POV*

I was driving around lookin for Taliah for the longest. Where the hell could she even be at? When we went to club, her car was still there, and I'm pretty sure she got her phone, but everytime I called her, she never picked up.

After I dropped off DayDay and Mia, I continued driving around until she called me back.

"Taliah.." I said as i picked up the phone.

"You rang?" She said laughing.

"Where you at?"

"In-N-Out"

"alright.. stay there."

I sighed, hearing how drunk she was, then I hung up. I drove over to In-N-Out to see her, Frank, Corey, Tiara and Jazmine sitting at a table eating.

"Hey Langston." Jaz said looking up and me and taking a sip of her drink.

"sit down dawg.." Corey said.

"Naw I'm chillin'." I snapped back.

I was cool with them two at some point, but then they just started doing dumb shit. Like that shit got outta hand. I don't want Taliah around them, forreal forreal. I looked at all of them at table. They were all drunk and high as fuck. Taliah was damn near falling out her chair, and laughing hysterically. I sighed and shook my head and helped her stand up.

"We leaving?" She asked looking up at me, barely being able to stand on her own two feet.

I looked into her blood-shot red eyes and sighed.

"Yeah.. c'mon."

I took her to the car and sat her down on the passenger side. She laid back in the seat and started falling asleep as i got in the car and drove off.

By the time we got to my house, she was knocked.. Snoring and all. I carried her up to my room and laid her down in my bed while i took a shower. I put on my boxers and walked out the bathroom. When i got out, she was actually up, taking her clothes off. The whole time, her eyes were barely open and she was leaning on the wall for support. She was down to her bra and underwear before she laid back down. I went over to the bed and laid next to her and fell asleep

-

*Taliah's POV*

I woke up from the sun shining on my face. I rubbed my aching eyes then sat up fully. My head was pounding, my eyes were hurting and i was nauseous as hell. I looked around, realizing i was in Langston's room, as i tried to get out the bed. My legs felt weird. When I finally got enough strength to stand up, my stomach started turning. I held it in pain as i ran to bathroom, throwing up in the toilet. I leaned over it, closing my eyes, preparing to get everything i drank last night out my system. Ew. Was i really that drunk? I've never had a hangover as bad as this one.

After basically throwing up everything i had ever eaten in my life, i brushed my teeth and rinsed my mouth out. I walked out the bathroom still feeling horrible, and put on one of Langston's shirts since i was too wasted to put one on yesterday. I walked over to where my clothes were on the floor and felt around for my phone. I grabbed it and left the room. I didn't have on any shorts or anything so i crept downstairs hoping no one would see me wearing just this shirt and my underwear.

I skulked near the living room seeing that no one was in there, but i heard noise from the kitchen.

"Shit." I heard Langston say.

I walked into the kitchen to see him cleaning up juice he spilled. He saw me standing in the doorway and said good morning. I smiled as i sat down at the counter and watched him cook.

"You okay?" He asked me.

"Yeah... Was i really drunk last night?"

"Yeah" he said laughing and putting a plate in front of me.

I sat at the counter next to him rubbing my head in pain.

"How'd you even find me yesterday?"

"You called me and told me where you were" he said after taking a few bites of his food.

"Who was i with?"

"Jazmine and Tiara.. And Frank and Corey.. I don't want you around them niggas."

"Who?" i said raising an eyebrow.

"Corey and Frank.. All they gonn do is make your life hell."

I sigh and looked down at my plate, took a few fork-fulls of my eggs then pushed it away from me. I wasn't even that hungry; i was scared that if i ate too much, i might be in the bathroom barfing again. I felt horrible.

"Never again." I mumbled as i rubbed my forehead. "Never.."