Chapter 19: All Hands and Paws on Deck

We open up with Codi finally getting back to earth after 2 years of waiting. 

Codi: Yes, we are back. Okay PAW Patrol, you are not going to stop me this time.

Elly-Dee: My sensors are telling me that some new members have been added to the PAW Patrol recently. 

Codi: Sure, gather every single ally you can find, Ryder. But we will just keep beating you the same way. 

As Codi makes her way to earth, It is already morning in Adventure Bay. Terry instantly woke up the Teenagers and Pups to warn them about Codi's arrival. Ryder also calls the other members of the PAW Patrol to let them know as well. 

Chase: Codi is coming back?

Wild: That's not good.

Terry: Lucky enough, I happen to have a plan. If Codi could get the jump on us the first time, we can Uno-reverse that tactic. And If Codi wants a new challenge, why not use the Mighty Pups to our advantage this time? Codi is still yet to see what the Mighty Pups can do, so we can get the jump on her that way. 

Daronde': Yo, that is smart. But Terry, we only know what your powers are. We don't know what will happen if the crystals affect us.

Terry: Still, we need all the help we can get.

Ryder: Terry's right. 

Samuel: It's either we let Codi take the town down, or we see what we can do.

Daronde': Fine. But this Codi-girl drives a hard bargain.

Chase: We know. 

Seth: I want in to help.

Terry: Seth, no. We can't risk having you getting hurt.

Seth: This is a risk I am willing to take. You mess with one of us, you mess with all of us.

Bryan: I will help as well, and so will my boyfriend.

Franklin: Yes.

Terry: Fine. But just so long as you all be careful. 

Seth: No promises. 

Ryder: Everyone else who has entered the Mighty Meteor will need to help us out.

Terry: But remember, once we engage into combat, she cannot know who I am. Rocky, Gasket, did the both of you finish the voice distorter mask I requested?

Gasket: It took a lot of puppy elbow grease, but we managed to complete it.

Rocky: Here Terry. (Hands the mask over)

Terry: Nice. Let's just hope that the distortion filter functions well. 

Terry then tries on the mask and looks in the mirror. 

Terry: I look threatening just from an image. 

Terry then activates the distortion filter on his mask, and it distorts Terry's voice into something of a 'Jigsaw-type voice'.  Then Terry says the famous quote. 

Terry: (Distorted) Hello, Codi. I want to play a game. Wow. This voice distortion device works perfectly. Thank you pups. 

Daronde': Woah. Yo, that's creepy, bro.

Samuel: I worked with Rocky and Gasket to make sure that it is as accurate to the voice as much as possible. 

Zuma: Whose voice, dude?

Emily: You don't need to know in your current age, Zuma. 

Terry: (Distorted) But once we put Codi into a slumber, I have some important tests that she will need to play up to its conclusions. It could be the only way to rehabilitate her. I still want to know if she is someone worth saving. I already told Ryder about the game I will set up, but I will need more help. Seth, Bryan, Franklin, You can help me out by getting the other people that will be the participants for the game. But to go undercover, you will need to wear these. (Hands some black pig masks) I made these myself.