Chapter 4: A New Mother Figure

Before I tell you the story, I want you to understand the reason for why I set Mrs Marjorie up with my main cast members. I am sure we can agree that Mrs Marjorie is one of the best side characters in the show we've encountered so far. But as I looked through many of the Fanfiction Stories to the PAW Patrol, I noticed that while many side characters on the show like Mrs Marjorie are given a cameo or a small greeting on some Wattpad stories, They are not given much of a large role that could have a major impact of the story altogether. So I decided to allow Mrs Marjorie to have a chance to shine for some people who saw Mrs Marjorie on Wattpad before, but wanted more of a major role out of characters like her in a story. You're welcome, My friends. Anyways, Let's enjoy the story.

At 6:00 AM the next morning, Terry wakes up and prepares himself for the day. When Terry is all dressed in his prefered attire, he heads upstairs to check on the pups to find them still asleep. He notices Chase, and has been thinking about how he glanced to Skye. He talks through his head as he looks back and forth at Chase and Skye wondering about the mixed emotions Chase had to Skye.

Terry: "So, it would appear as though Chase has a crush to Skye. I recognise this feeling all to well, since I feel the same way with Emily. I will need to talk to him about this when I get the chance. If Chase has feelings to Skye, I wonder if Skye feels the same way to Chase. Maybe I can help them out. But somehow I get the feeling that Chase and Skye are not the only ones I need to help out with this sort of thing."

Terry then heads out the Lookout, and heads into the town on his bike for a ride at the early light of dawn. He did this all the time at the Adventure Harbor Orphanage, so he considers this a common schedule for him. He goes through Main Street and heads down the neighborhoods until he hears the chatter of a raccoon. He finds one stuck on top of a lampost. he also spots a community elder who looks as if she is trying to get him off there.

Mrs Marjorie: Maynard, you can be a real piece of work sometimes, you know?

Maynard: (Chatters = I know.)

Terry: Hello. Are you and your friend okay?

Mrs Marjorie: Oh Hello. Are you new in town?

Terry: You could say that. I see that your friend could use a hand. Allow me. Bouncy Shoes, On. 1, 2, 3, Bounce!

Terry uses his bouncy shoes to grab Maynard and bring him back to Mrs Marjorie.

Mrs Marjorie: Thank you, young man. That was very kind of you. I'm Mrs Marjorie. What's your name?

Terry: Terrence Hoffman. But my friends call me Terry. I take it this is your residence?

Mrs Marjorie: Yes. Would you like to come inside, dear? I just made some butter tarts.

Terry: You sure? I would hate to be a bother.

Mrs Marjorie: It's fine, I always appreciate visitors.

Terry: If you say so.

Terry enters. He looks around and sees many old artifacts of her family tree, and also finds many awards and trophies, which indicates that she was a very good sports player.

Terry: So you were an athlete? It would seem that you have gained a lot of feats on your chart.

Mrs Marjorie: Oh yes. I am a bit rusty on some things, but i've still got it. I have not done a few sports in years, but I can give them a whirl.

Terry: Nice. I might have to see you in action one day. You must have been very good in your times.

Mrs Marjorie: Oh, I was. In fact I still am at many things.