Chapter 12: The girlfriends in the Talent Show

Hello. Before we get into this chapter, I want to let you know that I created this chapter only out of respect, because I found out about the passing of Laura Lynch; The founder of the country girls, The Dixie Chicks. I will admit, I am not much of a fan of the Dixies, and I only heard 1 song from them. But I decided to use that to my advantage to pay my respect to her. But you will have to use the instrumental on Youtube, so you can sing along to my parody version. I wish I could upload it on here, but I am still getting used to this. So I'm afraid that uploading things is out of the question. Thank you, and I hope you enjoy.

Before the month has passed by since the burning and rebuilding, The Loser's Club and Mrs Marjorie were finally settling in the Lookout until then. But 6 days after the burn, the Teens and Mrs Marjorie noticed a poster for the Adventure Bay Talent Show. Emily and Terry felt like they should participate. They both have singing capabilities, so they decided to use the talent show, so they could reveal it. 

Daronde': Marshall told me that the Paw Patrol had won the Talent Show when they formed the PAW Patrol Band.

Cubby: Is that a fact now?

Samuel: Interesting. I could try to reveal an Experiment to the kids at my advantage.

Terry: Perfect. But I have another idea, Emily. What if you, Katie, and Skye all did this song with your partners? It could bring more love to the audience.

Emily looks at the song selection and smiles.

Emily: I like that. Okay, Babe. I will contact Katie and Skye, while you contact Ryder and Chase.

Terry: Got it. (Calls Ryder and Chase and tells them his plan.)

Ryder: I like that, but I don't have a love interest.

Terry: You do now. Katie will be helping out the girls.

Ryder: Okay. I will join you.

Chase: I'm in. Just so long as the pups and teens can help us.

The next day, the Talent Show arrives. the pups and teens were finished with setting everything up. But just then, an unexpected but familiar face from a TV show arrives at the scene.

Person: Now this is how a stage should be set up.

Pups and Teens: Simon Cowell?!

Terry: Simon, What are you doing out here?

Simon: I wanted to visit this utopia to see if people are right about this town being very nice. And now I have my answer. I see that all of you are setting up a stage. Is a show supposed to happen?

Mayor Goodway: Yes. We are about to have a Talent Show today.

Simon: I see, Mayor Goodway. Shall I join you in the chairs? It seems like besides you can the Captain over there, you could use one more judge.

Ryder: Sure, Simon. Be our guest.

As Simon takes his seat alongside Captain Turbot and Mayor Goodway, the acts begin to play. Many talents play out. Samuel practices his elephant toothpaste experiment, Daronde' and Gustavo play out a guitar duet, and Mr Porter does his Pie Juggling act. Mrs Marjorie comes in with Maynard, and they do a synchronized dance routine. when they finished, Mayor Goodway comes up on the stage.

Mayor Goodway: Wow! That is very good dancing if I have ever seen it. Now it is time for Katie, Skye, and Emily to come up to the stage. They are going to perform in a country girl trio number with their boyfriends.

Terry: Well, this is it boys. Ready?

Ryder and Chase: Yes.

Emily: It is time. All set to rock this out, Girls?

Katie and Skye: All set.

The girls head out on the stage as the Pups and Teens begin to play their country based instruments

The girls and boys get out in their groups on the stage and begin their synchronized singing chords of their parody version of "I Can Love you Better".

Boys: "Ooh."

Girls: "Yeah."

Emily: "Jackson has us wrapped in his so-called games thinking that he is much bigger. He had us believing that there is no escape, But it is now it's him who is in danger. Jackson is thinks that he can stop us all from reaching our dreams, but he will understand that he can't keep us from winning."

Girls: "You can love us better than that. I know that you will be good supporters. All we ask for is just one chance."

Emily: "Because we know you can love us." 

All Girls: "We know you can love us better."

Then the boys sing out the second verse.

Terry: "You can help to break the spell he has us on, so we can all enjoy our freedom. All of us are different, this is true. But we are all under the same roof. You can all break the world that Jackson sees, so we can show him 'Don't mess with the Loser Club.' See?"

Boys: "You can love us better than that. I know that you will be good supporters. All we ask for is just one chance." 

Terry: "Because we know you can love us"

All Boys: "We know you can love us better."

The boys and girls begin to combine their tunes into one.

Boys and Girls: "Oh. Yeah. Oh, Yeah. You can love us better than that. I know that you will be good supporters. All we ask for is just one chance."

Terry and Emily: "Because we know you can love us."

All Boys and Girls: "We know you can love us. You can love us better than that. I know you will be good supporters. All we ask for is just one chance."

Terry and Emily: "Because we know you can love us."

All Boys and Girls: "We know you can love us better."

As the song plays out, the audience cheers out their seats. Mayor Goodway goes up to the stage.

Mayor Goodway: Now that is a song that I like to hear. It is official. The winners of this year's Adventure Bay Talent show are... Terry and Emily! I have never seen such a terrific song.

Simon: I second that.

Terry and Emily: Thank you, Simon.

When it was time for Simon to leave, the teams went back home for the night. 

Hello, My friends. I'm sorry that I could not make this part of my story major or longer. I pretty much just ran out of ideas on how to continue this part of the plot. Thank you for understanding, and rest in peace, Laura. We will not forget you.