Chapter 3: The Loser's Club

I want to inform you that the characters I add here will have the first names, or will be based off of some people who have been my friends for as long as I can remember.

Terry: Well Zuma, as far as I can tell is that during my high school times when I was 14, I managed to make 5 other friends who were technically under the same roof as me. Because we have troubled backstories, combined with personal struggles at home. We were known by Jackson and his gang as "The Loser's Club".

Mayor Goodway: Interesting. Can you tell us about them?

Terry: You sure? Because some of them might get to you.

Ryder: We are sure, Terry.

Terry then pulls out files from his backpack. And on the files are the names of his friends that make up The Loser's Club.

Terry: Very well. So first, we have Daronde'.

Terry pulls out a file that has the ID of his best friend; Daronde' Young.

Terry: Daronde' wants to be a Guitar Musician, but he has been judged most of his life because of it. Both by his fellow students, and even by his family. At 7 years old, he told his mom and dad about his dream. But when he did, they almost kicked him out of the house. Daronde's mother; Sharon refused to spend any money to help Daronde' learn or get better, because she claimed it as a waste of time instead of an actual job. And what was worse was that his father; Juma tolerated this. He never took any issue with what is wife did. The only person who did support Daronde's dream was his uncle, Milo Hance. Milo was shocked that his nephew wanted to follow what he did, but he was not against it like his sister was. He got Daronde' a guitar and he taught him as best he could. But Milo was suffering from Diabetes, and he passed away when Daronde' was 13. After his uncle's death, it became difficult to hide his talents at home. his mother found out what Daronde' has been doing over the years, and got rid of what he had, including his guitar. Even though Daronde' was older, his parents still did not support him. This caused Daronde' to become rebellious to his family. He might be a delinquent, however unlike Harold, Daronde' is just misunderstood. He joined the Loser's Club due to us being the only true friends that care for his dream and future. We hope he will get to do what he loves.

Zuma: Bummer.

Rocky: That is not good to hear.

Mayor Goodway: I hate parents like that.

Terry pulls out a 2nd file with the name and picture of the Techy member of the Loser's Club; Samuel Jobs

Terry: Next, we have Samuel. He's always the smartest one when it comes to technology. However, he is constantly glued to his phone. Jackson and his gang pick on Samuel, thinking he does not have a life of his own in the real world. But the truth is that he most likely picked that up as a coping mechanism to help him deal with the trama going on at his home. This happened because his Father; Adam. When Adam drinks, he becomes abusive to  Samuel himself, along with his mother; Dina Harter and his sister; Susie. Samuel told me that, he already called the police before to report the abuse, but when they arrive, they think it is a joke. The officers see Adam as a friend because he is a very trusted lawyer to the town. Dina tried to divorce Adam, but he always called it off. at 12 years old, it was then that Samuel knew that there was nothing he could do, so he just learned to zone everything out. During this time, he grew interested in Software Engineering, and Coding. He wants to be recognised for that when he gets older, but he cannot find the right environment to use at school, or at home. 

Ryder: Wow. That could come in handy for our team.

Skye: Yeah, but I hope he can escape his father to start working.