💚 ADHD 💚

Sun has ADHD, it's a known fact. By everybody.
You've caught him on multiple occasions, tapping his foot or spinning his rays as he stacked barrels and cleaned around the daycare. Even the parts and service employees have made complaints about Sun refusing to sit still during maintenance. They requested you to do something about it, you are his handler, after all. So of course, after the daycare was cleared out and Sun was busy wiping down kiddie tables and chairs, you thought you'd address this small issue.

"Hey Sunny?"
You tapped his shoulder and he jolted, turning to look at you with that same smile he's had for hours. Even when his attention is drawn to you, his rays are twitching, fingers fiddling with the wash cloth in hand.
"Yes, my light?"
He drops the wrag and his large hands cup your jawline, bringing his face down to give you a quick smooch.
"It's nothing much, just that the staff down in parts and service are having a hard time doing maintenance on you when you're always fidgeting and such..."

His grin falters and he frowns.
Your brows furrow and you quickly place your small hands over his.
"No no no, it's not that serious! I know you have a hard time sitting still, so I wanted to offer to help rid of that tendency."
".... Mmn.... I might have a way you could help."
The corners of your lips quirk up.
"Great! What can I do?"
Sun's features flashed something seductive before being overrided with his same signature loving smile.
"I do have some complaints to respond to on the computer..."

A whine escapes your throat as you're uncomfortably positioned upside down in his lap, legs at the sides of his head, hooked over his shoulders to keep you from falling to the floor. His tongue lazily dragging between your folds and flicking your clit as he types away on the computer's keyboard. Sitting in an office chair behind the security desk. This was not what you thought he had in mind, but are you complaining? Not at all. His teeth grind against that bundle of nerves, the tip of his tongue dipping into your entrance before slipping deeper and pressing at your walls. You moan quietly and lightly buck your hips to the sensation.

"Suh... Sunny... Ah...."
He shushes you which only sends more pleasure up your spine, insides clenching down around him. You're so close. Just a little more... Closer, closer, there it is- you clamp down on his tongue, climax rolling in and out in slow waves. He doesn't stop. He doesn't even slow down.

His mouth continues to abuse you for the next hour or so, teeth tongue and lips working tirelessly as he continues to type on the computer. At least he was focused without fidgeting, for once.

———————————————————————
Fuck I'm so sorry this is shit idk what happened to my writing skills. Uhm..
Here's this I guess, I'll try to finish all of these drafts and post then eventually... Sorry for the slow updates. Y'all mean the world to me, happy new years!! ♡