💚 A Bit More Fun~ 💚

Uh.. Here you go, I guess 💀
———————————————————————
"Have a good day, Starlight~"
"See'ya tonight, Sunshine!!"
Sun and Moon exchanged mischievous glances while ushering you out of the apartment door.
"O-Okay–! Bye boys-"
They waved in sync and slammed the door practically in your face.
Frowning, you turned and started your descent down the apartment stairs.
"Jeez? What's the big rush!? I still have 30 minutes before my shift starts..."
You had taken a job as a security guard at the local mall after the plex burned down. The boys insisted that they lived with you, after all, you were the closest thing that they had.
As you hop in your car and start the engine, you can't help but feel suddenly suspicious of them.
Your stomach churning uncomfortably.
What were they planning?

Pulling into the parking lot of your work, you sighed heavily. Another loooong day of patrolling.
You rolled your eyes and stepped out, walking briskly into the mall. Most shops were still closed up, it was only 7 minutes before opening. You waved to your co-worker and stopped to make some small talk. Chatting until the doors opened for customers
You nodded bye to them and started your patrol, strutting along a narrow hallway.
After about 10 minutes, you felt your phone buzz in your pocket. Slipping it out, you spotted that it was the boys. They had sent a message to the group chat. The group chat that that consisted of you, Sun, and Moon.

"Hey starlight, how's work?"

"It's alright"

"Yeah? Just alright?"

"Kinda boring honestly"

"How about we make it a bit more fun, then?"

You squint down at the screen, confused.
What's that supposed to mean? Suddenly a finger snapped beside you ear and you shot up, noticing your Co-worker.
C: "Y/N! You're not supposed to be on your phone during work hours-! Do you want to be fired!?"
You sighed and slid the electronic back into your pocket, continuing your patrol.
Minutes later, you felt a buzz again, but this time it wasn't coming from your pocket. A soft and quiet gasp escaping from your lips as your core set ablaze. Something vibrating slowly, deep within your cunt. What the hell!? You legs shook, suddenly feeling extremely weak. Finding a nearby wall, you leaned against it, breath shallow and shakey.
"Moon... S-Suh-Sun....ngh~ t-those bastards..a-ah~"
You whispered beneath your breath, getting looks from nearby customers.
Your cheeks were blazing hot, a furious red tint covering your entire face. Knees nearly completely buckling right then and there. Then the vibrations picked up, very gradually, and your pocket buzzed again. Gaining the strength to stand up properly, you grabbed your phone and opened it.
A picture of Sun and Moon smiling widely while holding some sort of small remote.
You growled silently shoving your device away once again. You can't possibly let them stop you from doing your job like this.
"I swear- when I get home I'm gonn-a-ngh...aH~"
Covering your mouth quickly you walked unsteadily through the mall, tears pricking the corners of your eyes when the vibrations picked up immensely. You whimpered, falling to your knees in the middle of a hallway, many customers stopping by to ask what was wrong.
The hall was spinning and blurred as your first orgasm rushed through, sobbing quietly into your hands. Underwear completely soaked. You felt someone tap your shoulder and you glanced up, your co-worker looking extremely worried. They grabbed your hand and led you to a room, away from prying eyes.
C: "Hey, dude, are you alright? You look as if you just ran 50 miles or somethin'..."
They looked you up and down, noticing how shakey and trembly your legs were.
"I-I just... Ngh... Need a-a minute to m-m-myself.."
Your co-worker nodded and left to continue their patrol, while you found the nearest employee restroom. Locking yourself in a dark and quiet stall, you pulled down your pants and underwear.
"I need... T-to get this o-out..mnyah~.."
Dragging your fingers down to your entrance, you dipped one in, then a second. After feeling around for a minute, you felt something brush the tip of your digits. Your walls clenched heavily as the vibrator slipped deeper and pressed against your cervix.
"Ffff-fuck n-no-! No n-no...don't go d-deepe-er!"
You panicked, feeling around for the small capsule that made you oh so wet.
Such a cruel trick! Those boys are gonna pay...
Your phone buzzed once again, and you hesitated before using your free hand to pull it out.

"Are you having fun at work now?"

"Fuck both of you"

"Oh don't worry. You'll be doing that when you get home ;)"

You practically wailed when the vibrations suddenly kicked up to what you assumed was the highest setting.
Walls fluttering involuntarily as you orgasmed hard around the small capsule for the second time.
You could only sit there and whine desperately until your shift was over...and when you got home, you made sure that the boys got a fair punishment in return for what they did.

———————————————————————
I'm working on the Eclipse part two I swear- sorry for being inactive! Enjoy this stupid small scenario meanwhile. :)