💚 Main Course~ (p1?) 💚

Grabbing the collar of your shirt, Eclipse pushed you down on the bed rather harshly.
This was certainly not your first encounter with him. A week earlier, he'd appeared in the middle of you and Sun's session. Now he was back, and looked to be hornier than ever. Pinning your chest with his massive hand, Eclipse reached the other down to rub roughly at your clothed crotch. Leaning forward to the dip between shoulder, he huffed against that soft beautiful skin of yours. He opened his mouth and out slipped his tongue, lavishing in the sweet taste of your neck as he moved up to your shuddering jawline. All the while that he was nibbling and muttering words into your ear, you were whimpering and grinding your hips into his touch. Already pleading like the needy little slut you are...
Continuing to lick and bite at your neck, he moved his hand away from your crotch and sliced through the thin fabric of your pants and underwear in one shear movement. Quickly he moved the clothing scraps aside and pressed a long finger to your entrance. Knowing how wet you already were, he thrusted forward. Your eager soaking pussy sucking his finger in hungrily.
Oh, the sweet tangy scent of your arousal was intoxicating. Pumping his finger at a slow pace and adding another one in a minute later. Beneath all of the intense pleasure, you knew that Eclipse was holding back. In fact, he was shaking, trembling even. The bot above you had his eyes half-lided, mouth parted and a thin string of drool trailing down his chin. He licked at his lips deliciously as he stared down at your quivering pussy. You let out a strewn out moan as he curled his fingers perfectly against your walls, legs jolting from the sudden motion. Stopping all movement, he grinned mischievously.
It seems that he's found your sweet spot~
Now knowing what he was after, he began curling and thrusting his fingers rapidly. The room was filled by your whines and pleads, accommodated by the continuous wet sounds of your tight cunt being finger fucked. Releasing a final pleasured groan you came onto his fingers, walls clenching and squeezing around his long digits. Eclipse pulled out from your aching and throbbing hole, moving his mouth lower and lower til he met face to face with your snatch. He'd inhale the delicious musky scent, your smell being heavy and thick in the air. Without any hesitation he plunged his tongue deep into your entrance, the tip of it kissing your womb ever so lightly. Your back arched, pushing his tongue further in. He growled lowly and pulled out, grabbing you by your hair and jerking your head up.
"Suck."
He pressed his fingers to your mouth, the fingers that he had used to fuck you, and they were still wet with your slick. Parting your lips obediently for him, he shoved his fingers past your teeth and you wrapped your lips around them, doing just as he said. The sour but sweet taste of yourself glazed over your tongue. Eclipse smirked at your expression, sucking his fingers like they were his cock...He moved down again, shoving his long thick tongue back into your aching hole.
Moaning into his fingers, your back arched once again as his tongue penetrated you with ease.
Your beautiful noises, oh, the way you reacted to each of his movements. It was all perfect... You are perfect. As he pumped his tongue faster, you rolled your hips in sync. Drooling and panting, begging, pleading for release. Despite the fact that you'd already came not even a minute before, you were still hungry for more. Hungry for Eclipse and all the ways that he could absolutely destroy you.
His fingers slipped from your lips as your mouth slid agape, his digits resting on your chin. Completely sucked clean of the previous substances.
Eclipse huffed hot air onto your folds as his tongue worked hard to leave your legs shaking.
He brought one hand to your thigh, grabbing it rather harshly and hoisting in up. Gaining much better access to your cunt. You felt as if you were being eatin alive, and technically, you were... in some sort of way. Him practically feasting on your juices. Yet he was still hungry for more.
He growled lowly as you came hard onto his mouth, swiping his tongue briefly around his lips.
"Mmmn... a delicious appetizer..."
Sitting up straight, he gripped your slightly shaking legs and fixed them open properly.
You swallowed hard, your hazed gaze focusing in on the throbbing writhing mass just beneath the waistline of his pants.
"... but now I think that it's time for the main course~"

————————————————————
I mightttttttt continue this one...
It just depends on if y'all want more Eclipse~

Anyways, have a lovely day / night!! ^^