💚 An Extra Pump of Creamer~ (pt6) 💚

Damn y'all are feral as fuck
Anyways here's some Eclipse cock
——————————————————————

Eclipse notices your gaze and bites down hard on a particularly soft part of your shoulder.
"Curious, are we~?"
He lavashis the area with his tongue, saliva running down to your collarbone. His free hand finds one of your's and pulls it down to his lap, you feel your fingers brush on the soft fabric as his hips buck into your palm.
You tug at the belt holding his pants up and he helps you undo it, all while still bruising your neck with bites and hickeys.
The heat radiating off of Eclipse was almost unbearable, you wondered if something was seriously wrong with his systems. Your thoughts were quickly interrupted by a wet and smooth wiggling tentacle that was now curling around your wrist.

You adjusted your body to see properly, catching a glimpse of the long and slightly glowing appendage. It was bright orange with a cream color fading down from the tip, and leaking an obscene amount of a cloudy white slick.
You couldn't draw your eyes away from it as it slinked and pulled and fucked itself around your arm.
"L-Like what you see, love~?"
He dragged his tongue up from the base of your neck all the way to your mouth, where he kissed you sloppily once more. You nodded into the kiss, moaning softly. Eclipse snaked a hand up behind your head, roughly entangling his fingers with your hair and pulling lightly. The jerk make you whine, and you didn't have much time to react when he suddenly stood from the booth, pulling your mouth around his girthy throbbing heat.

You gagged as it's tip dipped down your throat repeatedly with each small jerk of his hips. The hand wrapped in your hair pulled harder and your walls tightened around his dick, earning a gruff groan on his behalf. He was panting, rutting into your mouth as if you were some sort of
flesh-light, and all you could do was take it. He's been waiting oh so long to do this. It was only 4 days, yes, but he felt like it was much longer. Every second spent without you was torture, so he was not going to let this moment go to waste whatsoever. There was hardly a warning before Eclipse pulled your mouth flush against his pelvis, tentacle half way down your throat and pulsating madly. He released a choked sob and painted your gullet with a hot thick film, trembling madly while doing so. You did your best to swallow it all.

He pulled back again and used his hand to pump the rest out onto your tongue before allowing you to sit back. As you closed your mouth, the taste of his release became oddly familiar to you. Had you had that flavor recently–? It kinda tasted like... almond..
Eclipse chuckled lowly and scooped you up by under your arms, placing you on the table. You squeaked at the change of position, heat growing immensely. He got down on his knees, face placed perfectly between your legs. Massive clawed hands grabbed at your thighs, pushing them apart to gain better access. His finger hooked around the skirt of your dress, lifting it up to reveal the maroon laced underwear you were so gorgeously adorning.
Just by looking, anyone could tell you were aroused, underwear practically soaked beyond comprehension. And it turned Eclipse on, to know he made you feel this way...

He looked up for a moment, asking for consent with his eyes, and you nodded yes immediately.
A smirk grew across his features as he dug a claw through the fabric of your panties, tossing the ruined scraps away. His teeth latched into the meat of your left thigh, hard enough to draw small pricks of blood, but not enough to hurt too badly. He repeated his rough biting until he made it to the center of your heat, not hesitating before licking a long stroke up through your folds. His tongue flicked your throbbing clit, lips wrappings around the bundle of nerves and giving it a temptive suck. Your spine shivered as you closed your thighs around his head, his rays sinking in to avoid you hurting yourself.
Eclipse chuckled darkly and hooked his hands beneath your knees, pushing them up to your chest, gaining much better access to your sopping cunt.

You whined when his lips returned to attacking your clit, kissing and nipping at it affectionately. Every sound you made, every jerk of your hips, only encouraged Eclipse to go harder. Your arms wobbled and threatened to give out beneath you, you considered just laying your back against the table, but you couldn't seem to take your eyes away from Eclipse. The way he ate at you like a starving man who'd never eaten anything in a day of his life, the possessive and hungry glare in his eyes... He gripped your thighs harder, tongue trailing down to your quivering entrance before delving in. Nearly immediately he found your sweet spot, curling and thrusting into it, while one of his thumbs pressed against your swollen clit.

You had never orgasmed that hard in your entire life, back arching and eyes tearing up. You wrapped your legs around his head and kept him in place as you rode out the pleasure that soon seemed to ebb and flow in calm waves. Minutes later your grip loosened around his tongue and head, legs dropping and hanging from the table tiredly. He noticed your eyes sagging as you pant and lay flat on the table.
"Tired already, darling? We can't have that, no no no.... We've only just started~"
Eclipse grabbed the half-full coffee cup and brings it up to your lips, lifting your head and forcing you to drink the rest. There's that almond taste again, and you're starting to wonder if it was really almond milk in your coffee...

——————————————————————
SURPRISE, there's one part left and that's when the real fun starts. Nah, he just fucks you and that's it.

Enjoy this chapter for now you goofy goobers