❤️‍🔥 An Extra Pump of Creamer~ (pt1?) ❤️‍🔥

Yandere Eclipse, lessss gooooo
Chapter inspired by Xx_Magical_xX and Allycat201293 !!

Sorry for the crappy title, I was lazy.
———————————————————————

The snow fell heavily on your shoulders as you paced quickly down the sidewalk, the faint smell of freshly ground coffee entrancing you with an immediate need for that warm, delightful liquid.
Every morning on your way to work you stop by the local coffee shop, getting a drink or two to power yourself through the day. And especially in cold days like these, you'd need the energy.

The familiar bell chimes when you step inside the cozy small shop, being greeted by the clerk at the counter as you approach.
"The usual, I presume?"
They give a casual smile and you nod in return, finding a nearby booth to sit while you wait.

...

Eclipse rushed around the kitchen, this new job being rather stressful as he worked tirelessly to pour coffee perfectly without spilling.
His coworker had unknowingly slipped around the corner to check in on him, and as he turned they spoke.
"Lookin great so far! You're doing an awesome job, newbie. Not to stress you further, but we have another order. Get it done and I'll be kind enough to take over the rest of your shift, okay?"
"Alright–"
He sighed and rubbed the back of his neck, taking the note from their hand and reading carefully over the order. Seemed simple enough.

You tapped your fingers patiently on the smooth table, humming quietly to yourself as you waited.
After a few minutes passed by, a large and lengthy shape caught the corner of your eye.
A tall.... a really tall animatronic came around the counter, carrying what looked to be your coffee. He stopped at the front of your booth, his attention directed to the note.
"Alright....here we have an order of steamed-milk espresso, light on the foam, with two pumps of–" He glanced up at you. "–holy fuck..."
You furrowed your brows and chuckled softly.
"I think the order was taken a bit wrong if it says two pumps of 'holy fuck'–"
His eyes glued to yours, not seeming to react to your 'joke'.
"Eh- hello-?"
He shook his head after a long moment of uncomfortable staring, clearing his throat.
"Uh- s-so sorry about that-! Two pumps of vanilla creamer, is what I meant to say... Is that correct?"
"Sounds perfect! Thank you."
You reach out to take the cup from his hand and he freezes momentarily when your fingers brush against his.
As you pull the coffee to sip the warm comforting liquid he watches your lips intently, and you fail to notice.
When you set the coffee down you look up at him, smiling gently.
"It's delicious. What's your name? I don't think I've ever seen you here, and this is my usual coffee shop, so it's odd not knowing you...!"
"Eclipse, the name's Eclipse. You?"
Eclipse, what a lovely name. You thought.
"I'm Y/N, nice to meet you, Eclipse."
You suddenly hear a hard whirring noise coming from behind his faceplate. He liked hearing you say his name, he wished you would say it over and over...
"Anyways, I've got to get to work-! See you tomorrow morning, hmm?"
He gulps hard, straightening himself up.
"O-Of course-!"

You wave nonchalantly to the clerk at the front counter as you exit, flipping your hood on and hugging the coffee close while the snow fell heavily around you. Eclipse watched you walk away from the window, completely entranced by you and you only.
"Hey, 'loverboy', you're free to leave now."
His coworker nudged his side with their elbow, winking.
"Just be sure to be here early tomorrow, alright?"
Eclipse nods absentmindedly, removing his labelled apron and handing it to the clerk.

The walk home felt torturous for him. His mind blazing with thoughts about you. When he arrived to his apartment he immediately threw off all clothes, rubbing rhythmically along his member, groaning your name, panting needy and desperate for you. So badly wanting you, needing you.
Yet you were blissfully unaware.

——————————————————————
Stopping this one here-! Let me know if you're interested in this au and would want me to continue it!

Yes, future chapters will contain smut (if continued).

(Btw I didn't check for grammar mistakes because I want to publish this before I pass out, sooo... sorry not sorry ;)