🌞Chapter 46🌻

🌞🌻

Gulf's room that he saw for the first time was a lot more cluttered than he had imagined.

"I'll tell you in advance. My room is pretty messy."

Gulf reminded Mew one more time before he came into the room. And when he entered Gulf's room, it didn't seem messy, but he couldn't say it was a simplistic room, either.

"I don't really throw things out."

At Mew's interested gaze, Gulf muttered, as if making excuses. When Mew said that he did not have dinner yet, Gulf dug in this refridgerator and made him fried rice with remaining ingredients that he found.

When Mew started to eat, Gulf turned on the TV right away. He concentrated on the program, so Mew had no opportunity to speak to him.

"You can bath first."

When Gulf came back, he gave a bath towel and pajamas to Mew. Before Mew could say a word, he was shoved inside the bathroom. When he finished bathing and came back out, the livingroom's sofa-bed was already transformed into a bed.

"You can sleep on my bed."

"I'm fine with this."

He couldn't kick the owner out of his own bed, so when he said that, Gulf grinned.

"I'd love to do that, too, but your feet will stick out if you sleep here. Last time, when I slept here, it was pretty close for my feet, too. You're taller than I am, so."

So saying, he was shoved inside the bedroom. He was chased away to the bed, and even the lights were turned off, so he lay down like a child.

But he was lying on the bed where Gulf's scent lingered. There was no way he could go'Good night' and fall asleep right away. He was strangely anxious, so he didn't want to sleep at all. Besides, he couldn't say anything thus far. He couldn't even ask him the questions that he had. He tried to convince himself that he could talk to him tomorrow morning, but he felt in such a rush that he couldn't help himself.

In the end, less than 10 minutes after he went to bed, he got up because he was thirsty. He took one step forward, but he crashed his left foot against the side table.

At the fuzzy view, he hurriedly pressed the bridge of his nose, but he couldn't feel the object that was always there. He forgot where he put his glasses. He went back to the living room, but he couldn't find it. The place with the highest possibility that he lost it was on top of the dressing room's sink, but when he thought that Gulf was bathing, he couldn't go and get them.

He changed his mind, thinking that he could just grab his glasses and come out right away. Mewsoftly opened the dressing room's door. He could hear the showers running inside the bathroom.

As he thought, the glasses were on top of the sink. The lens fogged up a bit because of the moisture. He wiped the lens with the ends of his fingers and wore his glasses. When he did, the blurred silhouette got a clear shape. He could clearly see showering Gulf's silhouette beyond the fogged up glass.

He had to hurry and get out of here. His head ordered that, but his feet refused to move. He couldn't tear his eyes away from the shadow that moved slightly back and forth. Even when the shower's sounds got cut off, Mew couldn't move. The door opened and Gulf came out, his head down and his hair is wet. He noticed the shadow in front of him and swallowed his breath.

Gulf hurriedly started to run back inside the bath, and Mew grabbed his arm without thinking.

"I'm sorry. I just came to get my glasses."

Pulling Gulf towards him, he hurriedly gave him the bath towel in front of him. Gulf quickly wrapped it around his waist. He was so startled that his shaking fingers couldn't properly wrap the bath towel around his waist. Gulf was having trouble doing something so simple.