🌞Chapter 35🌻

🌞🌻

They ended up entering the dorm, as if following after Kaownah.

"It's messy, but please come in."

Gulf sauntered into the room and curiously looked around him as Mew cleaned his books and clothes.

"Please sit down."

When he offered, Gulf sat down with his back touching the window wall. He took a deep breath and loosened his neck tie, removing it from his throat.

"I'm...kind of thirsty."

He loosened one button from his shirt. And then he took a deep breath again.

"You haven't drank at all. You just kept your mouth shut without saying much...But I guess it can't be helped if that loud mouth is your partner. He doesn't seem like a bad guy, but he's a bit noisy."

Yawning widely, he closed his eyes and lowered his head sideways, rolling on his side. It seemed like
such uncontrolled behavior for someone like Gulf.

"P'Gulf? Drink some water."

Holding ice water in one hand, he lightly tapped his shoulder. No matter how much he shook him and called out to him, he didn't budge. While he was wondering what to do, Gulf finally managed to open his eyes slightly.

"Water"

His stretched out right hand grabbed Mew's arm next to it. Using that as center weight, he tried to sit up. At the same time, he pulled at him, so Mew almost fell down along with the cup.
He hurriedly straightened his back.

Gulf stood up, as if rubbing his entire body against Mew's. He grabbed Mew's right hand holding the cup, and brought the whole thing to bring the cup against his lips.

Their hands brushed against each other. His palm seemed to hotly stick against his skin. Gulf was drinking water, right next to him. Every time he swallowed, his Adam's apple moved up and down.

After he drank all the water, his lips still craved moisture opened and bit down on an ice cube.

Making licking sounds, he rolled the ice with the end of his tongue, and then he bit down on it. He crunched it several times before swallowing it.

Gulf ate the rest of the ice, doing the same thing. It seemed like his red tongue that he stuck out moved like a living animal, so he couldn't tear his
eyes away from the edge of Gulf's lips.

Mew finally tore his gaze away when the empty cup fell on top of the tatami. At the same time, Gulf collapsed against Mew's chest and muttered in a tiny voice, "I'm sleepy."

Gulf seemed half-asleep. Mew moved him to the corner of the room and changed into pajamas.

His room was amazingly tiny, only spanning 4 and a half jou. (1 jou = 1 tatami.) It was suicidal to have a bed in this tiny room, so Mew was taking the trouble to spread out and cleaning his blanket every single day. So obviously, such a tiny room would not be prepared for any guests, and he only had one blanket. He hurriedly pulled a new sheet over the blanket and got it ready. When he turned
around, he thought Gulf had been sleeping quietly, but he had been numbly staring at Mew's movements with his back against the wall. He looked helpless.

He pulled out a T-shirt and short pants from the closet and handed them over to Gulf.
"These are washed, so please wear them instead of pajamas. Will you be okay with bathing tomorrow morning?"

Gulf nodded and started to get undressed. In a sitting position, he pulled off his shirt and pulled down his pants. He's the one who said the clothes are for pajamas, so of course Gulf would change into them. And normally, they were both guys so it was nothing to be concerned about, but he felt guilty so Mew hurriedly turned his back to Gulf. The sounds of changing cloth brushed against his
eardrums. When the sounds stopped, Mew turned around. His eyes met with Gulf's, who was holding his old clothes in one hand.

"Sleep in that blanket over there. Just leave your shirt and suit there; I'll hang them up."

"How about you?"

Gulf sleepily asked him.

"Are you sleeping with me?"

Smiling, Mew replied, "I'm going to sleep in the sleeping bag."

Gulf cocked his head, but he seemed to have understood. He crawled over to the blanket and rolled up his body into a ball, like a sleeping kitten.

TBC