🌞Chapter 34🌻

🌞🌻

It seemed that Kaownah liked Gulf, since he kept clinging on to Gulf even when they were in the taxi. No matter how many times Mew told him off, he ignored him. Gulf was just laughing. Even when the taxi arrived at the dorm, Gulf seemed to be hesitating and moving his feet slowly. Growing impatient, Kaownah grabbed and pulled at Gulf's arm.

"There, there, don't feel uncomfortable.""

"But still, I'm an outsider, so…"

Gulf looked back at Mew. His eyes looked troubled. His right arm was faster than his thought process. He grabbed Gulf's arm and pulled him towards himself. Gulf was pulled back and forth between Mew and Kaownah, like a doll stuck between children's fight. But in the end, Gulf
seemed to shake off Kaownah's hand and fell to Mew's chest.

"I have something to discuss alone with P'Gulf." Mew said, pulling Gulf towards him. Gulf curiously wrinkled his eyebrows. Gulf lost his balance and was draped over Mew's chest, smiling at Kaownah.

"We might talk for a long time, and I'll crash at Mew's place if it gets really late."

"Then will you do thattt...? Good night. Today was fun. Please invite me again."

Stumbling, Kaownah crossed over the main gate with uncertain steps. The floor was wooden like an old school, and the heavy, noisy footsteps faded away.

The weight lifted from the ends of his fingers. Gulf had managed to stand with both feet. Gulf numbly faced Mew underneath faded light, in front of the main entrance.

"Will it be okay for me to stay in your
room?"

His voice sounded throaty.

"As long as it's fine with you, P'Gulf."

Gulf lowered his head and widely yawned.

"Then I'll trouble you."

TBC