🌞Chapter 31🌻

🌞🌻

He offered the chair beside his own, but Gulf didn't sit. He looked at Mew's computer screen.

"You enter data into these empty spaces."

Gulf flipped through the documents that Mew handed to him.

"It has weird holes in it. It'll be a lot of work to fix all this. You guys don't have the original disk for this data?"

"We've looked for it, but nothing matched the search words."

"How weird…"

So muttering, Gulf pressed his right hand against the corner of his lips, as if thinking.

"We only have a little more to go."

When Mew tried to start the data entry again, Gulf picked up the phone on the desk next to Mew's, and dialed someone. After he finished a short conversation that only lasted 2-3 minutes, he logged out of Mew's user screen, saying that he won't take long.

Wondering what he was about to do, he looked back and forth between Gulf's hands and his screen.

Gulf logged into someone else's account, using a different password, and passed few folders before he found the shipping list. Within seconds, the computer screen showed the complete shipping list before it had holes in its data.

"You can just copy and paste this whole thing."

Kaownah, who was watching what was going on in the screen from Mew's back, also seemed amazed at Gulf's skills and had his mouth dropped open.

Mew inserted a floppy disk inside the computer. It didn't even take 1 minute for the entire thing to be copied.

"How…This definitely wasn't there when I looked for it before…"

At Mew's question, Gulf proudly answered, "I borrowed AA's password. I figured that the superiors would obviously have all shipping information. But they were really making you do a lot of work, fixing this hole-ridden list by hand. Oh yeah, keep it a secret to your superiors that you've made a copy, since that's cheating."

TBC