Shigaraki's Message

Start from the beginning

Watching the tanned woman finish her coverage of the situation, Fat Gum analysed her before turning around. "You can never tell who's a good reporter and who's a bad one nowadays." He frowned. "Hopefully Deku isn't mad the only students that got gravely injured here were his." The man chuckled to himself only for Aizawa to pat his back.

"A lot of things happened in the world while we were busy here, it's actually quite shocking, it feels like everything was... planned or just a freak coincidence." The tall dark-haired man sighed.

"I overheard your conversation with that reporter, have you gotten any other details?"

"All Might is on his way back, but in America, not too long ago, David Shield died to Wolfram and so did the wife of Prince. Things are happening everywhere, in Australia Endeavour and O'clock agency travelled to Australia to help out their heroes in the battle against Eneru, but they were ambushed by the sudden appearance of Gale." Taking in the information, Fat Gum sighed.

Looking at the students laughing amongst themselves, Fat Gum bit down on his lip. "It's been a while since I've felt like this. Ever since that day five years ago, every time I've brought down a criminal I've felt joy and relaxed knowing I've saved many lives by taking down that one person or small organisation, but now... it reminds me of what it was like before. The world's going into chaos, I can feel it." Fat Gum stated.

Agreeing with his friend, Aizawa nodded and sat on top of a piece of rubble. Noticing what he was doing, Fat Gum joined him. "I agree... it's frustrating because all I want to see is my students smile and achieve their goals, but now there's a possibility a lot of them won't be able to do it." Shota grimaced as his eyes began to water.

Embracing his friend, Fat Gum rubbed his back. "Don't be pessimistic Shota, today we saw how great these kids are, trust me they're way stronger than us when we were their age and some have even surpassed us already, just trust in them." Taishiro comforted his friend.

Taishiro had never seen Aizawa in such a vulnerable state, in all of his years working alongside the cold hero, he had many emotions, but this one he hadn't. Taishiro found comfort in his friend's emotions, he knew he wasn't the only one who was deeply connected to the next generation of heroes.

"Shota, come back to the agency and smooth things out with Ukuzi. Times are turning for the worst and you know that anything can happen on any given day. I know both of you would hate it if you ended on bad terms." The injured blonde-haired man suggested.

"I'll see." The UA teacher replied before slipping out of his friend's grasp. "I'm gonna go check up on the kids." Aizawa pointed.

"I'm gonna go to the hospital, those two are in pretty bad shape," Taishiro responded.

Without saying more words to each other, the two men separated.

In front of him, Sir Nighteye was talking to the heroes in training about their performance. "It was reckless of you to charge in like that Mirio, but I'm glad you got the job done. Toshinori is going to be very proud of you when he gets home." The tall golden-eyed man stated.

"Thanks, Sir, but I think we should try and get Eri to a hospital," Mirio suggested.

"We would, but she's clinging onto Midoriya for dear life. It's clear that her experience with people hasn't been the best even in the slightest bit so we're going to have to leave her and allow her to open up." Sir Nighteye pointed out.

"I tried to convince her to come with me to a hospital, but she shook her head violently. Considering all of the doctors she's probably been around, I'm going to assume she's petrified of them." Izuku added.

Taking a look at the girl curled up in Midoriya's arms, the girls felt bad for the girl. "Don't worry, we'll make her come out of her shell soon." Mina smiled.