The Big Three

Cover story: Mirio, Nejire and Tamaki are on a mission to kill a dangerous ancient dragon.

Mirio: "Are you ready guys, we're about to slay a big one?" The sword wielder smiles.

Tamaki: "Yeah whatever, let's just get this over and done with." The anxious boy demanded.

Nejire: "Don't forget to take the eggs once we're done slaying it, we need the babies!" Nejire reminded them, imagining herself flying upon a massive dragon.

In the end, the group succeeded and grabbed the eggs. Now they must learn how to be the best parents for baby dragons!

(Art by ar_eiru. An amazing artist btw.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In an underwater prison, the number one hero could be seen walking through the halls of the infamous prison, many curses and nasty things were said to the man as he reached the end of the hallway to enter a special room. "Oh, he's here at long last." The chained-up villain snickered.

"Of course, I would come, I want to continue our game of chess," Toshinori replied, taking a seat in front of the criminal's cell.

"Ah yes, our game." All For One remembered, changing his expression. "Before we start playing again, may I ask why you're not using your quirk? Don't tell me the wound I gave you healed."

Lifting up his costume, All Might revealed his abdomen, surprising his adversary. "It's healed enough for me to train my body. I've been able to return to my original size due to One For All. I thought the process would take longer, but within a year I've been able to grow back to this. I'm assuming the stockpiling side to the quirk must've had something to do with this." The blonde hero explained, intriguing All For One. "You know, recently I've been having dreams about vestiges. Every night they tell me about how I must tap into One For All's power even more to defeat your eventual return."

"Oh really? These vestiges, do they look familiar?" The faceless man wondered, curious to know more about All Might's 'dreams'.

"One looks like... Nana."

"Like Nana Shimura..." All For One pondered, beginning to understand what this could mean. "They're mere hallucinations. Dead people can not talk." The man lied, scared of what could become of All Might if he investigated more.

"I thought the same until a few days ago. After two of my students had a fight, I unintentionally used a black string to catch one from falling. I haven't been able to use it since and I haven't been in contact with them but... somethings going on." All Might rambled, scaring All For One.

"It was your imagination!" The man snapped, accidentally using his Haki to crack the screen.

Looking at the agitated man with a questionable look, All Might sighed and stood up. "For your sake, I hope it is." The pro said while exiting the room, leaving the angsty villain in the room alone.

"Hahahaha." The man slightly chuckled, smiling deviously at the cracked glass. "So he's assimilated with it. It seems like my hunch was correct, my over-preparation was needed." The man laughed maniacally.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"We're glad to have you guys back!" Ilda waved, looking at the two eager boys running into class.

"WE'RE SORRY GUYS!" They apologised in unison, bowing profusely to the class.

"Wow, Katsuki's bowing and apologising, that's a rare sight." Jirou chuckled, angering Bakugo.