45

Techno POV:

I slid on my jacket at 2 AM before opening my window and heading towards sapnaps house, it was a 20 minute walk.

Just as I made it to the driveway I hear steps and look towards them to see Wilbur smiling at his phone, texting whoever he's going to see.

"Wilbur again!?" I whisper shout

He looks up at me and looks nervous for a second before I continue

"Look, who the fuck is so important you have to sneak out after you almost fucking died or some shit, at 2 am?!"

He shrugs then puts up his notes app

Who tf is so important you have to sneak out at 2 am?

"Dude. At least I didn't almost die tonight."

Fuck this im js gonna go back inside

"Nope. Your gonna be all like 'well that was embarrassing' then do something to yourself, you're coming with me, I know you're not a snitch."

I don't give him time to type a reply and grab his wrist for him to follow me, he let's out a sharp breath as I grab his wrist

Right.

"Sorry man" I let go

Just follow me

He texts his friend for a minute, I look at the name, who's J?

There's not any Jay's at our school so it couldn't be a shortened version of that.

Wait.

There's no way it's jschlatt, all jschlatts given  Wilbur are red flags, there's no way wilburs that dumb, right?

But schlatts also got a way with his words...

Manipulative ass bitch.

I keep walking with Wilbur before he puts up his phone

Where are we going

"Sapnaps house, well be there for like 10/20 minutes, I just have to pick something up"

What do you have to pick up? And why do you have to get it at 2 am?

"I only have to get it so late because Karl's sleeping over there and sap doesn't want to disturb their time hanging out together"

Kinda a lie. If I was picking up something normal sapnap actually wouldn't care at all about whatever the fuck I disturbed, but it's cus im getting fucking weed and Karl doesn't like that shit so he hides it, something about his mom being an addict or something?

Well what are you getting?

Whatever. He's gonna see it when I pick it up anyways.

"Weed."

Never took you as a weed guy. Alcohol? Yeah. Fuck, hard drugs would suit you too, but weed?

"That feels like an insult. Trust me, I don't do hard drugs."

We made it to saps house and I texted him, so he'd come to the door.

He opens it and looks at Wilbur

"What's he doing here" he whispers

"Trust me he's no snitch, I just need to make sure the fucker doesn't hurt himself."

Was that a little too much to tell sapnap? Possibly.  If I had thought about it would I have said it? No.

But he also told me that a look like I do hard drugs so I'll say it's even

Sapnap let's us in and just as I'm handing him the money,  with the weed in my hand, I hear steps

"Shit" sapnap whispers and puts the money in his pocket

I put the weed in my jacket pocket.

"Nick...?"a very tired Karl says, rubbing his eyes.

It honestly freaked me out, who the fuck calls sapnap nick???

Sapnap rushes to his side "yes baby?" Gross. No wonder im aromatic, I'd throw up if someone called me baby.

Karl looks at me and Wilbur, "why are they here?" He yawns out, looking at me Wilbur and sapnap accusingly.

"Oh he left his jacket a few days ago and wanted to pick it up-"

"At 2 am?" Damn got him there

"I-"

"I didn't want to interrupt your guy's personal time so he just told me he'd tell me when your asleep-" I stepped in, getting cut off

"Bullshit." CHILLS. LITERAL CHILLS. I HAVE NEVER SEEN KARL UPSET AND ITS SCARYYYY

He looks to Wilbur "Wilbur don't lie to me, why are you both here."

How should I know man I just got dragged along

Good way to keep your name clean asshole,  NOW WHAT ABOUT MY NAME???

"god you're all horrible liars, how can one lie over fucking notes app???" He turns to sapnap
"Nicky, you have 5 seconds to tell me or I swear to God I will give all of you a fucking pat down"

Sapnap FUCKING SAY SOMETHING BEFORE I GET CAUGHT WITH WEED IN MY POCKET.

He stays quiet, fucking dumbass just come clean while you're ahead

"Damnit nick, stay still." Welp I think im seriously about to get patted down by Karl Jacob's.

He checks Saps pockets and in his hoodie pocket finds the money.

"Why do you just have 40 dollars sitting in your pocket nick?"

"How should I remember?"

Well this is gonna go bad, how dumb is sapnap?

He moves on to me and pats my hoodie pocket first, nothing, i hate people searching me, she used to search me, that's how it always started,  everyone, myself included, except for Wilbur releases a sigh they didn't know they were holding.

"Fucking hell nick! I got mad when you gave underage people alcohol! how do you think I feel about weed? You know about my fucking mom sap!"

"Karl- baby-"

"No! Don't baby me, have you been smoking this shit too Sapnap!?"

Sapnap just stands there.

A teary eyed Karl looks at me.

"Do you want your money back, or the weed, techno?"

I gotta do what I gotta do.

"I know this is the wrong answer, but the weed please."

Karl sighs and tosses it to me

"I'm sleeping on the couch tonight since I can't go home for like 2 days, but drive these guys home. I don't want Wilbur getting hit by a car."

Notice how he said Wilbur and not me? Yeah I noticed to.

How have I got myself into shit with fucking Karl? Dammit sapnap.

A/N:I want my next story to be the same universe but of Karl and sapnap soooo yeah.

Cus I've been reading alot of karlnap lately

Words:1029