42

Tommy POV:

I walked in the house around 9 pm, I was supposed to stay with tubbo that night but I ended up having a panic attack and his parents decided it would be best if Phil came and picked me up, so he did.

When we pulled up Phil warned me,"By the way schlatts upstairs with techno, so don't be alarmed if you see him."

Oh. Schlatt.

I never liked him, seems like a bad influence if you ask me. Not to mention he's ranboos older brother and he constantly is a complete dick, like to the point it's abuse.

One time he came to school and they had a fucking black eye, from his brother! That doesn't seem like a simple argument between siblings if you ask me.

I walk up the stairs, passing the laughter coming from technos room, I never liked schlatts laugh, it never seemed like a laugh a good person would have. Seemed like a Disney villains laugh.

I go into my room to grab my charger so I can finally plug in my phone, I forgot my charger at home when I went to tubbos and tubbo lost his like last week and he has still been to embarrassed to just tell his parents he needs a new one, his phones been dead for like three days.

Once I find my charger I plug it in, then I grab clothes from my closet to take a shower.

I leave my room and hear techno and schlatt talking.

"Just do it man" schlatt said

"Fuck- this can like permanently fuck me up though if It goes wrong, you do it first"

"Nuh uh, you said you'd do it first!"

"Fuck it, fine, gimme the paper"

I noticed how both of them sound like their voices are slurred

Then I hear someone snorting something.

Of course, the worst shit runs through my brain, so I drop my clothes and open the door.

And I was right.

This is the worst shit.

I immediately see techno at his desk, snorting what I could only assume to be cocaine, and schlatt looking at him, with his sick fucking grin

The second techno noticed the door, he looked up at me, terrified."fuck- tommy fuck off!" Techno says, jumping in front of the line to hide it and wiping his nose

"Fuck this, I'm telling dad."

I run down the stairs, hearing techno following me, and hearing schlatt open the window, taking the easy way out and simply leaving through technos room.

"Tommy don't you dare!"

"I have to! We promised to snitch if one of our lives were in danger"

I stop at the bottom of the stairs and look at Dad on the couch, he looks worried, he probably heard all of that.

"Wait wait what happened? Whose life is in danger?"

"Tommy my life isn't in danger-" techno tries to get me to stop, bullshit.

"Shut up! You were snorting what I could only assume to be fucking coke!"

"What? Techno you have to have a good explanation. Where's schlatt at?"

"Fuck. He must have bolted- look I swear we weren't doing that shit dad, you know I wouldn't, right?"

"Then your room should have no evidence that you were? Right? Please tell me there's nothing that could prove otherwise techno."

Techno stops, and looks to the floor, giving up.

"I'm sorry."

-------------------------------------------------------

"Tommy get up, dad says there's something he has to tell us over breakfast." I hear someone say as they open my door

It's techno, I assume dad's down stairs making breakfast.

" 'morning" I groan, sitting up, remembering last night, probably just another memory I won't get out of my head ever. Seeing Wilbur struggle with blood running down his arm and techno having to hold him down

"What's gonna happen with Wilbur?"

Techno sighs, I can tell this is fucking with him too, probably causing a spiral honestly

"Phil doesn't know, Wilbur keeps saying no to therapy and counseling... But Wilbur did agree to go to the doctor to get diagnosed with anorexia, even though he swears the doctor will say he doesn't have it."

I sigh and get up, following him downstairs as I try to shake my dream from my head, I think I thought about that memory too much last night.

I look over at the table. Seeing Phil put down the plates, I notice that now the plate with the least food is wilburs now, I know Wilbur noticed it too because when he saw it he immediately looked upset, he doesn't like being treated like he's sick. Even if he is.

Once we all sit down Phil speaks up

"Tonight charlie, Wilbur's service worker, will be over for dinner, he was coming anyways but I wanna to speak to him about the best therapy options for Wilbur right now, it's nothing formal but I don't want you 2 fighting each other all night or arguing, okay? That goes for Wilbur too, I know you and techno can get upset at each other sometimes."

I watched as Wilbur smiled at Charlie's name, at least he likes one adult in his life that's been around more him than a month and a half.

We then began to eat, watching as Wilbur barley swallowed, but tried to finish it all, probably to prove a point.

"Wilbur you don't have to eat it so fast mate, take your time, I can tell your just trying to prove you don't have anorexia.", Phil told him

I'm not proving anything.

Phil just sighed, and let him be. I know how Wilbur feels, kinda. He thinks Phil will send him back the second anything's wrong with him. If that was the case, Phil would have sent him back the second we got him cus he's mute, or sent him back last night once he saw his arm, but he didn't.

Once we had all finished, me first, then Phil, then Wilbur, then techno.

Wilbur started heading upstairs, and to my surprise, no one stopped him.

1014 words