Chapter twenty-Two Act 10

☆the events.☆
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Why have you been named by me?"

"Can I not?"

"You can."

"Thank you Cat."

"Hm."

"Too far?"

"No just thinking , you will be an adult next year , would you like something?"

"My freedom"

"I cannot be seen"

"I know. Give me another book , I'd also like to see him"

"Him? We stopped seeing him years ago"

"I want to see him again"

"I see"

.....

"Why do you still choose to go by my name though?"

"Because that's how im known"

"No they call you Crow too"

"But I don't want to be an animal"

"Why not? They have freedom"

"But most are also captive and killed"

"That's true... then shall you just be an angel?"

"An angel?"

"They rule freedom do they not?"

...

"Yes... I will be an angel"

"Alright"

"How much do you know of angels?"

"Im not religious"

"But are you not from the most religious country?"

"That does not make me religious"

"It doesn't?"

"It doesn't."

"I see... then does he know?"

"He does"

Velvette eyes flutter open, he groans softly standing up and off his bed, he shuffles his way to the kitchen. "Morning kitten," he greets the small black cat with a smile filling the food bowl. "I've not seen you around have you been out?"

"Are you speaking with a cat velvette?" chuya asks with a soft snicker looking up from his seat on the couch.

"It's good communication chuya" Velvette pours himself left over coffee of last night turning to face chuya. "do you have a mission?"

Chuya sighs standing up walking over crossing his arms. "Just hear to remind you to finish your reports ok?"

Velvette nods taking a sip of his cup, the black cat meows hopping on the windowsill leaving the apartment. "Do you let your cat leave and come back whenever?" Chuya ask's his eyes on the window.

"I do, I'm not keeping him inside all day, besides him not here often anyway."

Chuya nods heading to the door. "Alright ill see you later"

"Have a nice evening," Velvette mutters once chuya has already left. He sighs plopping onto his couch his eyes staring down at his cup, he sighs softly closing his eyes and leaning back on the couch.

|\|\|/|/|

"Are you alright? Don't tell me you got yourself hurt?" The voice has a slight accent as they speak in Japanese. The young child looks at him with soft hazel eyes hidden slightly behind blonde, but those eyes, they hold a darker emotion, that smile, the boy's face almost hides a deeper meaning, his tone is light.

The scene changes into him being stabbed in the gut the same smiling face besides him, the same sentence makes chills run down his back. "Are you alright? Don't tell me you got yourself hurt again?" The tone is still the same but this time, he's able to tell the sadistic intent behind the sweet, soft voice.

|\|\|/|

Velvette opens his eyes sitting up holding his face, even though his mind was restless its making up scenes. He would never do that to him. Velvette sighs standing up and leaving his apartment, the cool air of Yokohama hits his face making him let out a soft sigh.

Velvette wonders around the city eventually sitting down at a small café, he sits silently at the table before a man takes a seat infront of him, although he doesn't flinch. "So will my wish be given this year?" He mutters softly.

"No, not yet, I'm sorry, angel, but I'm unable to find him yet." The other answers in a hushed tone.

"I see. What about the other three?"

"They're here, but they don't know anything of his location."

Velvette sighs putting down his cup, an off explosion goes off in the distance, his eyes narrow with a sigh. "The show has already started hm." His eyes scan up to the sky, his eyes lingering on a model sky-ship. He chuckles standing up. "The fight has to get him to come out of hiding."

"He would of come out when you were on deaths door, I'm sure a bit of fighting won't do anything," the other answers looking up at velvette as he walks away from the table.

"No matter it'll be fun anyway" Velvette waves his hand a grin on his face.

.....

The other narrows his eyes in annoyance as he looks up at the waiter. "That damn money," he mutters under his breath paying for the things velvette bought without paying.

|\|\|/|/|

Velvette laughs looking at chuya as he leans against the table. "So how was fighting with Osamu again?"

"Don't bully velv."

Velvette snickers shaking his head. "Sorry, but good job as always chuya." Chuay smiles walking away with Q on his back, his eyes follow chuya's figure as it slowly goes away, he sighs casting down his gaze, this commotion caused Nothing useful for him to happen. He's making this difficult for him.

|\|\|/|/|

Velvette sits on his bed his eyes un-focused as he stares at the ceiling. He sighs closing his eyes drifting into his thoughts.

....

"What's wrong?" A snicker comes from behind, his body is in pain as he lays on his stomach, blond hair falls into his view, a face so sadistic it wouldn't even be able to be called human. "What a pitiful kid are you, you know if you want to protect people you can't just give up on the first hit you're met with."

"But why do I have to fight to protect someone I love?" His voice comes out soft and young.

"What? You want to protect people with words? How stupid, protect our orphanage with your arms and not your mind, evil will not be defeated with just words," even though he's young, the blond always talked so mature, his bring working on a different level then normal.

The scene changed again, this time he's ontop of a bleeding body holding a knife in his bloody hands, the blond hair is in his view again, that smile makes his mind relax without realization. "Good job, you've protected us, why not finish the job? He could come back and try it again!" He hates how he gives into his requests so easily, but he doesn't seem to regret it as he plunged the knife deeper into the bleeding bodies chest.

|\|\|/|/|

The dreams comes to an end, leaving a sleeping velvette resting peacefully in his bed, the scene changes to the front of his house, a figure stands infront, blond hair a soft but sadistic smile, the figures clothing is fancier then normal, but the person continues to walk away from the front of the house, leaving an unsuspected velvette
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Hii again! Sorry I've not been updating but ya know how school is 🙃 anyway ill try to update more from now on!