Chapter Twenty-Act 9

{♡Blood♡}

Another day turned into another night. Osamu walked calmly, embracing the cool air against his peach skin as he slowly hummed. As his heels clicked the ground with a small "clack" his mind starting to wonder , he couldn't quite ponder what day it is.

He could simply answer his question with a slight flick of the wrist, and his wondering mind would be at ease. However, the brunette male didn't really care. His days tend to mush into each other. Everyday seeming to be similar to one another.

Only difference would be the types of jobs he would look into, or a new attempt at suicide, which he would often fail at.

Stopping in his traces, his dark eyes outlined the building before him. He would often spend him time here.

With a sigh he heads inside , straight to the empty bar his drink already waiting for him as he sat down on the stool. He simply lifted the glass and nodded towards the bartender as a gesture of thanks before sipping his glass.

Downing it the doors swing open , someone taking a seat besides him.

"Hello odasaku" he say's with a smile as he turns to the red head.

"Hi dazai" the other greets.

"Another job?" He ask's turning back to his cup tracing the rim.

Oda nods. "What about you?"

Osamu nods. "As always!" He smiles raising his glass wincing a bit at the bleeding wound on his side.

"Dazai if your hurt you should fix that quick"

"I wanted to take a few drinks before"

With a sigh oda grabs at his glass taking a sip.

"I'll bandage it up but don't have anything to close it sorry"

"That's enough odasaku!"

--

Osamu stumbles around holding at his side as the wound continues to bleed staining his shirt.

He ends up going into the direction of the older's male he's know for a while. 

But he stops once he is actually infront of the door. For some reason he's unable to think right , perhaps the blood loss?

He's unable to lift his hands , but the door opens anyway. He's pulled inside and sat on a chair. His mind becomes fuzzy as his shirt is taken off.

--

He doesn't remember closing his eyes but Osamu doesn't care , he snuggles into the blanket and pillows wincing at bit but the sent of sweet sugar makes him relaxed.

"Osamu , are you awake?"

Osamu frowns furrowing his brows , that voice just started to speak but it stayed quiet after , it was sweet but empty , enough to send him back to sleep.

With a sigh he answers opening his eyes a bit. "I am.." he mutters with a sigh.

"Are you hungry?" The sweet voice finally speaks up again.

If Osamu had to describe it- perhaps sugary like. "Why?" He responds lifting his head up on the pillow. "You going to make me something?" He questions with a small smirk but frowning and opening his eyes further once the voice doesn't respond.

He closes his eyes back , it's to bright and the light is literally being aimed right at him.

"Oh," the sound of the door opening back up. "I'll make you something just stay alright?" Footsteps then the sound of the door closing again.

Osamu groans going onto his back rubbing his visible eye. The bed is so soft he doesn't want to get off. He yawns slowly sitting up looking around the room.

"Mackerel!" Chūya yells stepping into the room.

Osamu blinks before grinning. "Chibikko! Did you come to check on me?"

"Shut up." Chuya sighs heading over to the bed. "Velvette called me I don't want to cause him anymore problems then we already make"

"Velv doesn't care~"

Chuya clicks his tongue. "Damn waste of bandages."

Osamu laughs dryly.

~~~

Velvette told Osamu some of his encounters with a short male.  He felt bitter the way the other talked about their meeting , a nice rainy day in a small homily café , they ran into each other once going out and ended up bonding somehow.

Osamu doesn't know why but he clung onto the older one muttering some stuff annoying chūya , that's curled up on Velvette's other side , with any means possible then moving.

~~~~

Velvette sighs fixing up his knife holster wrapped around his leg.

"Velv I want a hug" Osamu whines from the bed.

"Hug chūya-san"

"I don't want to hug a slug!"

"I don't want you to either!" Chūya yells throwing a random hairbrush.

"Ow! Chibi!" Osamu holds at his head with a pout. "Abusing your master! How mean of a dog you are!"

Velvette smiles standing up smoothing out his sleeves. "I've got to get going don't kill each other"

Chūya sighs catching the brush as Osamu threw it back. "Are you sure i can't tag along? I don't want to be stuck with dazai"

"Im sure chūya I can take care of this myself" he say's with a smile putting on his coat.

"Dont die velv" Osamu hums laying down.

"Of course I'll try not to."