☆Chapter Two-Act 1☆

{♡Bliss Of Not Knowing♡}

"Now then nora , it's time for you to get new clothing other then," mori pauses a bit eyeing back at Velvette , scanning his clothing , pale shorts , one of elise red shirts , black calf-length stockings and black dress shoes. "Those scraps"

Velvette nods cupping his arms infront of him neatly , a smile plastered onto his face. He'd feel awkward if his face was frowning. Feels wrong to him. Mori hums turning back , he walks up into a room knocking. "Now then nora , my boss is sick at the moment , you have to be patient." He smiles. "Although you stutter and drool almost every sentence"

Velvette narrows his eyes , their smile widen although keeping quiet as mori enters the room. The room is pretty dark , the only noticeable thing is the male sitting weakly in the bed , he coughs looking over at the two that entered his bedroom. Mori smiles walking up to him. "Hello sir how have you been" the man answers weakly , then ask's why he's here unconcerned to even turn towards Velvette. "Ah yes , well you see he's the new recruit you've been telling you about , he's very useful and I came to ask if he could officially join?"

It takes a while for the man to answer but he eventually agrees. Mori smiles sending away velvette getting on to whatever. He doesn't care , velvette just leaves back to his room unbothered by the way his clothing sticks to his skin. Well he is bothered but he's lived with them for about some weeks now , he doesn't want to think about it anymore then needed.

~~

Velvette yawns furrowing his brows as he rubs his eyes. Looking up he looks at mori that continues to talk. Eventually his hearing coming back.

"-nora are you even listening? Get up!" He finishes pulling the sheets off the other sending him down onto the ground. Velvette groans sitting up rubbing his arm hissing at the sudden sting.

"What...? Wha- what's going on?" Velvette blinks rubbing the drool off his mouth as he stands up stretching out his arms catching his glasses that were thrown at him quickly putting them on , of course not before checking they weren't dirty.

"Oh for heavens shakes , nora you've got your first mission , unlike most you are acquainted to accompany me until you've gained experience" mori explains once more throwing clothing at velvette. "Change into those," he say's crossing his arm. Velvette narrows his eyes looking down at the clothes before looking back at mori that makes no move to leave. "Hurry up now nora" Velvette sighs undressing himself and quickly changing.

Mori nods walking out the room , the other following behind fixing the sting bow of his with a plastered smile.  "What is this mission I'll be joining?" He questions tilting his head cupping his arms behind his back.

"Just to kill off a few people , it'll give you experience and both an opportunity on how I can assist your skills , although I may be a doctor I , since I did recruit you , shall and have to show you to way of the mafia."

Velvette slowly nods looking away a hint of regret flashing in his eyes.

~~

Velvette breaths heavily , he presses his palm onto his bleeding eye gritting his teeth. Mori has left him for a while and he ended up getting attacked. He' hasn't attacked back. He wouldn't.

Another hit to his stomach , velvette gasps falling further down gulping down the scream that threatened to escape as they continue to stab him. He wouldn't scream , especially with the places they're attacking , he'd feel as if death took a grip more then what is happening to him right now.

Letting out a small scream the men sinister laughs echo in the ringing of Velvette's ears. He didn’t scream , did he? Fuck , his hand is feeling weaker by the second they continue to stab him.

When he came to , he's surrounded by bodies of men. His none bleeding eyes widen in horror catching a glimpse of his hand , it doesn't look normal especially with the blood. A noise escapes his throat. Unable to recognize what that noise was. The only thing he can actually notice is , the feeling of arms wrapped around him , touching him uncomfortably as they walk him away from the scene.

~~

When velvette comes too , is that the second time? , he notices elise humming to her self as she's drawing , mori no where to be seen. He sits up ignoring the sting of pain shooting through his body. Elise pipes up looking over and smiling.

"Finally awake huh?" She say's getting up heading over to his bed. "Good! I'm bored I want my play thing!" She huffs crossing her arms.

Velvette blinks slowly nodding as he stands up , stumbling his way back infront of the mirror. Elise following after , she runs her hands through his hair frowning a bit. "Aww your hair hasn't grown back! Too bad , I wanted to cut it"

She huffs rolling her eyes and brushing out his hair. Taking a breath of his hurting stomach he finally talks. "What happened?.."

Elise blinks tilting her head. "Eh??? You dumby! You killed off the enemy with your ability! Stupid! You can't possibly ignore the rushing pain of your injuries"

she huffs brushing his hair out more roughly , ignoring that though he brings his hands to his face widening his eyes a bit as he looks over all the scars littering them.

"How- how long have I been out..?"

"Eh about a few weeks , you must be feeling really sore now huh?" She grins snickering.

Velvette sighs bringing his hands down as he takes another breath in ignoring the way elise bruises him. He looks at himself in the mirror disgusted by how unhealthy he looks.

He must of really been out for weeks then. He much eat to get ride of this terrible image of himself. Velvette sighs closing his eyes , curling his hands onto each other neatly.

Elise groans , choosing to stop talking , and continuing to just brush his hair. Humming to himself velvette opens his eyes a plastered smile back onto his face.

"I think it's best i don't remember it clearly , I'd rather not remember the feelings.."