Chapter Nine-Act 4

♡Sobbing♡}
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TW : detailed R@pe , cringy words

YOU CAN SKIP JUST KNOW IT WILL BE HINTED AT NOT MENTIONED.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Velvette sneezes , sniffling. It seems he got sick , he's ended up being stuck in his bed.
Osamu left a while ago. He doesn't care or want to think anymore.

His head is killing him and he just wants to sleep , his vision is slowly coming in and out. He can't focus at all.....only hearing the sound of the door opening and closing.

~~

Velvette gags as the fingers of the stranger are thrusted into his mouth. Unable to hear what the stranger is saying. The fingers soon leave his mouth , just as they did he ends up in a coughing fit holding at his throat.

"Stop whining" he finally hears as his hair is being pulled throwing his head up.

Velvette calms down from his coughing fit , unable to focus his eyes on the stranger all he sees is blurriness.

"are you even focusing on me ....?"

Blinking away the blurriness , his eyes widen a bit before softening.

The man sighs brushing away the drool from Velvette's lips. "Come on now .... , focus what did I just explain to you?"

He eyes start to feel heavy , what's happening?... the last thing he feels is his hands tracing around his body.

...

He couldn’t remember how he ended up like this…

He was naked , on his knees covered in a thickly white goo that just slid down his skin that made small puddles of white on the bed. He panted softly, his bangs covering his eyes before he looked up his eyes widening.

Standing there was the man who was smirking down at him. His smirk widen, exposing his pearly white teeth before he slowly squatted down infront of him , unable to focus his eyes , velvette opens his mouth letting out a weak mumble of works that only make the other laugh.

“Look at you…I'm most definitely pleased to see you like that.”

Unable to respond velvette furrows his brows in confusion. The man smirk broaden before his hand went across Velvette's face his neck quickly snapped to the left. He felt a stinging feeling shoot through his now burning cheek. He slowly turned his head back to face the other. The man was amused by this.

“don't worry you'll enjoy yourself" digging into his coat he reveals a strap-on red gag ball.

He gave him another slap but this time it was much harder and on the exact same cheek where he was slapped before. Tears started to flood his eyes and then immediately mori began to strap the gag ball around his mouth. 

“Let’s silence that defiling mouth.” He spoke. They looked at him as he finished buckling the strap up behind his head.

He looked at him with confusion cursing out muffled complaints. as the man stood to his feet, turning away from him , velvette struggled against his restraints.

The Man walked towards the desk , he picked something that velvette couldn’t see quite well off the desk. He tried to frowned, staring at the man as he looked back at him and chuckled under his breath. He then revealed that he was holding a syringe full of some milky white liquid.

His eyes widen and he started to struggle even harder against his restraints but the attempt to struggle was futile and just made him even more tired and sore.  He tried to squirm away but that proved useless because  managed to grab his arm and injected him with the liquid. Velvette's eyes widen , he watched as the pusher went all the way down.