Chapter Fourteen-Act 6

{♡What a surprise!♡}

Velvette wakes up in the last morning , he finishes buttoning up his shirt as his door swings open. He looks back blinking in surprise.

"Velvette , why did you not come to see me?" Osamu childishly whines walking in closing the door behind him.

Velvette blinks. "Ah I'm sorry but it was late at night , didn't want to bother"

Osamu frowns crossing his arms. "Fine then , but didn't you want to get at least some answers from the months you were away?"

Velvette shakes his head. "No , it's fine really i don't care as long as everything is fine for me" He smiles tilting his head. "By the way , did I miss your birthday?"

Osamu blinks and nods. "Yeah , it's been almost a year you definitely did ," he grins. "You have a gift for me?"

Velvette shakes his head , Osamu frowning. "I'll buy you one sometime in the week that is enough right?"

Osamu nods. "Sure then , I better like it"

Velvette smiles. "I'll make sure you do"

"Anyway , are you doing anything? You don't have a mission right after you came back do you?"

Velvette blinks and shakes his head. "No I don't think so , I haven't checked in with mori-san though so I might"

"Then let's go check , if you do I'll come with you"

Velvette blinks grabbing his coat. "Why would you want to do that? Don't you have something else to do"

"No not really" Osamu mutters , velvette nodding as he walks to the door.

"Alright then , I welcome your presence"

~~

" I have no jobs at the moment then mori-san?"

Mori shakes his head. "No I'd like you to rest a bit before I give you something , seeing as how well you did I think you've earned this"

Velvette nods. "Then thank you mori-san"

"Can we go now." Osamu pipes up looking over at velvette. he nods.

~~

"Osamu didn't you want to do something?"

Osamu looks up from Velvette's bed lowering his book a bit. "This is fine"

"Is that so? Alright then" Velvette turns back to his book continuing to write.

Velvette blinks stopping his hand as someone knocks on his door. He hums going back to writing. "It's opened" Osamu yells out loud enough for the person to hear. Which they do as he hears the door open and close behind him.

"Ah chibi what do you need now"

Velvette blinks looking up , his eyes locking onto chuuya's.  A look of surprise flashes through the ginger's face as he stutters out. "You-!"

Velvette blinks and smiles. "Oh , chuuya-san , I didn't think I'd see you here" he stands up walking over towards him.

"Oh." Chuuya blinks before clearing his throat. "Uh yeah complicated , uh i didn't know you were part of the mafia though"

Velvette nods. "Yes well i-"

"How do you know each other?" Osamu say's , already besides them pulling Velvette's belt enough for the other to take a step back.

Velvette turns towards osamu regaining his stature. "I met chuuya-san during a time I was outside on a trip with mori-san"

"So you hung out with chibi?" Osamu ask's absolutely ignoring the annoyed look chuuya gives at that horrible nickname.

Velvette nods. "Sometimes like twice I believe?" He say's turning to chuuya getting a somewhat hesitant nod.

Osamu narrows his eyes furrowing his brows down and together a bit. "Velvette , i didn't know you hung out with slugs , such bad taste"

"Why you!-"

"Enough" Osamu cuts him off holding his hand up infront of his face. "What did you want?"

Chuuya sighs. "I just wanted to know where you were , we had stuff to do"

Velvette blinks. "You did? Osamu did I take up your time?"

"What? Course not," Osamu crosses his arms. "Chibi did it anyway"

Chuuya glares as velvette pipes up. "But why did you check here chuuya-san?" He ask's tilting his head.

Chuuya blinks.  "Oh well he was usually here"

Velvette blinks opening up his mouth to ask another question. "Velvette don't ask" Osamu say's sitting on the chair.

"Oh ok..." Velvette smiles towards chuuya. "If you have nothing else to do , would you like to join us?"

Chuuya blinks and nods. "Sure I have time"

Velvette smiles. "Great , I hope you enjoy yourself" he walks to Osamu. "Get off"

Osamu whines getting off the chair and flopping onto the bed picking up his book again. Chuuya takes a seat besides velvette watching him continue to write.

"Ah I figured you wrote as well"

"Hm! Do I really seem the type?"

Chuuya nods. "Sort of , feel like you like fashion"

He blinks. "Fashion? Oh , I guess i sort of am? Not really that interested though it's fine though right?"

"Yeah...?" Chuuya questions a bit. "Why wouldn't it be?"

Velvette shakes his head turning the page. "No reason at all , thank you for thinking I'd like that , would be fun too hm.."

"Fun?"

Velvette chuckles turning towards him. "You like fashion right?"

Chuuya blinks tilting his head. "Yeah how'd you know..?" He questions.

Velvette smiles pointing towards his coat. Chuuya blinks , his cheeks heating up a bit. "Oh right.. heh"

Velvette smiles turning back towards his book. Osamu makes a comment that soon starts them to fight. He'll get used to it so he just ignores it continuing to write.