☆Chapter Four-Act 2☆

{♡Action!♡}

Velvette looks down at the book in their lap. He hums kicking their foot a bit as footsteps approach the big chair he's in from behind putting their hands on the back of it.

Mori looks down smiling bringing a hand to velvette head. "What are you reading nora?" Mori says moving Velvette bangs back.

"hello. I'm reading a book called ,,The Wild Goose."

He smiles once more his eyes flicking down at Velvette arms. "We should wrap your arms , some of you're scars have reopened"

Velvette looks down at their arms. "Their not that noticeable it's alright. I don't mind blood"

Mori nods as Velvette looks at their palm.

"Actually... could I have some gloves? The scars on my hands are really noticeable. I dislike them."

Mori nods. "Of course I'll be sure to pick gloves that won't rub on your skin" Mori say's playing with Velvette's hair.  Velvette eyes flicker back onto the book.

Mori smiles eyeing Velvette down. "Your outfit is cute nora"

"Id rather you not comment on it."

mori hums chuckling softly. "Aha , I was just saying dear"

He narrows their eyes at him before looking back down at his book. Mori smiles narrowing his eyes a bit rubbing his thumb under Velvette eyes.

Velvette silently let's out a breath as mori moves his hands away from them walking up besides them. "My my" mori says cupping his Cheeks bringing their head up to look at them.

caressing Velvette cheek with his thumb mori hums. "It's unhealthy for you not to sleep you won't be of use if you don't have sleep"

Velvette silently mumbles as stands up , leaving to his room.
~~

Velvette blinks bowing at the women infront of him , kyoyou he believes is her name or at least that's how mori introduced her.

~~

He liked her in their little meeting , velvette smiles thinking back on it. He sighs looking back at his book , he'd wished something else came he was bored here , mori was just talking with elise leaving him bored in his mind.

Mori hums looking up as kyoyou enters , "Mori , I believe it's time for Velvette's training."

Otto shuts his book putting it on the table walking towards her. Mori sits up as  narrowing his eyes a bit.

Velvette' turns back to mori giving a lazy bowing. "i'll continue to study once I get to my room" mori nods and smiles. "Alright then nora" Velvette turns back to Kouyou and they walk out the office.

"Harder." Kouyou says crossing her arms as she watches Velvette hit the training dummies. Velvette's sighs dropping onto the floor laying down as Kouyou crosses her arms. "Im sorry Kouyou-senpai , I don't have much strength"

Kouyou hands him a watter bottle. "You need to learn how to protect yourself , your first mission is almost coming up and I don't want you to die"

Velvette huffs a bit looking up at Kouyou taking off the hair clips his bangs falling back onto his face.

"Don't whine , we'll resume in fifteen."

Velvette nods sipping the water some dripping down his chin.

Kouyou sighs grabbing a dagger going over to him. "Do you want to try using a dagger?"

Velvette puts down his bottle and looks up his eyes scanning over the dagger before reaching out his hand and grabbing it. Kouyou smiles. "Alright continue practicing"