Chapter Ten - Filter chapter

{♡Sleep♡}

You may skip.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The next day , velvette decided to stay in his room , curled up under the covers he rests his eyes although truly not falling asleep.

He's felt weird since he was last awake , his whole body hurts , although he's strangely not minding it.

A knock startles him from his mind , he looks up from the covers silently praying the person leaves. He burys his face back under the covers.

Although he's a bit disappointed as the sound of the door squeaking open rings through the somewhat silent room.

He hears the door close again and the soft clacking of shoes hit the floor as the person steps closer.

"Hey you awake?"

Letting out a silent breath he was holding , at the voice of Osamu,  but he doesn't even move to make movement. Which earns him a huff from the other.

"Hey! Wake up I'm bored!" He feels Osamu's hands grab the bed then shake it.

"Go away."

"Ah so you are awake!"

In a blink of a second , the covers are pulled off velvette leaving him take in the rays of the bright sun.

He sighs turning to his side , curling up to himself even more , bothered by the sudden coldness.

"Come on im bored , I want another book" states Osamu as he leans back on his chair.

velvette stands up , walking over towards his desk and opening the drawer.

"Are you hurt?" Osamu ask's making the other freeze a bit before returning back to their doing.

"Not at all , just sick"

Osamu crosses his arms leaning further back in the chair.

Velvette finally pulls out a book closing the drawer and going over towards osamu.

"Is this all your here for?"

Osamu takes the book flipping to the first page as velvette sits back down on his bed.

"How come you have new scars?" Osamu ask's not looking up from the new book.

Velvette narrows his eyes tugging at one of his gloves. He swallows and smiles tilting his head. "I just move a lot during sleep"

Osamu stares at him before slowly nodding. "Sure." He looks back at the book.

"And why are you interested so much hm?"

"Some of those are bite marks"

Ah... he got him there , velvette couldn’t really explain those. He shrugs his smile hardening. "I couldn't explain those i can?"

"I don't want to know if your trying so hard" Osamu sighs. "It would be fun , but I think I need to solve the first one before moving onto another"

"Solve what?"

Osamu childishly grins. "I won't say~"

velvette hums shaking his head , laying down. "Whatever you say" Velvette yawns. "Have fun reading then.."

Osamu nods flipping the page. "Sure , get rest you look terrible then ever''