Chapter Eleven-Act 4

{♡A Nice Book♡}

Velvette yawns slowly opening his eyes. Moving onto his back he stretches out his arms.

He yawns once more rubbing his eye as he sits up the covers falling down. He blinks looking out of the window , the sun is high in the sky so it must be early.

He probably can't miss another day... sighing velvette stands up starting to unbutton his shirt. He should start having a better sleeping schedule if he wants to be awake during work.

Taking off the shirt , velvette replaces it with a white dress shirt and a vest.

Deciding not to change his pants he just puts on his belt hanging his coat over his shoulder as he walks out of his room.

~~

"Why is your belt so complicated" Osamu mumbles grabbing at the end of the belt toying with the heart buckle.

Velvette hums turning his head. "Why , are you bothered by it?"

Osamu shakes his head taking his hand off. "Just asking , your outfit is different then usual"

"You ask a lot of questions"

With a sudden change of attitude , Osamu grins. "You annoyed?" He questions with a sing-songy tone.

"Not at all" he responds with a smile of his own.

Osamu look's back at his book flipping a couple of pages to get back to his spot.

"are you still reading my writing?'' He asks earning a small nod from the other.

"Course , I want to figure out your mind"

Velvette sighs clicking his tongue. He should get a book that'll take his mind off of his own.

"Could I go into town? I'm sure you could handle the rest of the paperwork"

Earning a grunt from Osamu , he turns to look at him , making out the annoyed frown on the other's face.

Velvette smiles nodding a bit. "Alright alright I'll finish quickly then." He picks up his pen getting back to work.

~~

After two long boring hours of work , velvette finishes putting all the papers in a neatly folder he get's up heading to the door grabbing his coat.

"Hey aren't you going to wait for me?" Osamu questions putting down his bed.

"I wasn't inviting you"

Osamu huffs. "Mean"

Velvette smiles giving a lazy wave as he walks out of the room.
~~

Looking around for a while , velvette sighs leaning on the bookshelves. He couldn’t find anything he'd think Osamu would be interested in. At least he'd think he won't be interested in.

Looking back on the shelves , velvette sighs pulling out the lollipop , giving it a few kitten licks as he walks down reading the titles.

Putting it back in his mouth , velvette pulls out a book reading over the cover.

He' always notices the way Osamu talks about dying. He really doesn't have an reaction towards it , He figured he wanted to just leave this rotten world most call home and he couldn't disagree. He'd want to leave this world if he had the choice , but he sadly does not feel the same way as Osamu does.

Snapping out of his thoughts , velvette reads over the book again , putting it back All it talked about was life and the beauty of nature. He liked the nature parts , but he's sure Osamu wouldn't enjoy the other part. He picks out another book reading once again.

.....he doesn't think this kind of book should be in a library. It's just a suicide manual , questioning why it's so close to the front , he shrugs. He's sure Osamu would like this better then his writing.

Letting out a smile , he heads to the front the book tucked in his arms neatly. Although he did not just come for a book for Osamu , he has two others with the book.

~~
He ended up paying more then he thought. He sighs walking away from the store pushing his bangs out if his face taking in the warmth of the sun.

"Hey it's you again!" The voice startles velvette out of his thoughts as he watches chuuya walk up to him he smiles.

"Ah hello again!" He greets.

Earning a smile from chuuya he smiles. "Hey," he digs into his pocket pulling out a small token. "Thx for this , but I don't understand what it is?"

Velvette smiles. "You got it opened , faster then I expected;" he praises earning a shy smile from the other. "For your question , it's a luck token , wish for anything"

Chuuya blinks confusion writen on his face. Velvette smiles again leaning forward a bit. "Just try it whenever you want , you don't even have to actually"

Chuuya slowly nods putting it back in his pocket. "Well probably won't i mean not to shit on your beliefs or anything , i don't think stuff like that works"

Velvette smiles with a nods. "No it's fine , just keep it then im sure it won't do you harm"

Chuuya nods noticing the paper bag wrapped in velvette's arms. "Hey what's that?"

"Oh its a few books"

Chuuya nods and smiles. "You like reading then? Figured you looked like you do"

Velvette smiles. "Thank you , I'll see you around i have to get going"

Chuuya nods. "Mm let's meet you back at that place we met the first time?"

Velvette smiles and nods. "Yes that's nice , but perhaps around Friday? I'm quite busy most days now"

Chuuya shrugs and nods. "Yeah sure , I'm free most fo the time"

Velvette smiles and nods. "Of course goodbye" he say's stepping around chuuya and walking off.

~~

Velvette sighs sitting down on his chair putting down the paper bag down on the table.

"What'd you get?" Osamu ask's leaning over the table to grab at the paper bag pulling it closer to him.

Grabbing the bag back , in return earning a small noise of disagreement from the younger boy , velvette pulls out the book he got him scotting it over towards him.

Osamu blinks picking up the book reading the title. "A guide to suicide?"

"Figured you'd like it , do you not?"

Velvette smiles watching Osamu open up the book , taking that chance , he slowly grabs his book before the other's hand slaps onto it. "I still want it" Osamu say's putting down his new book to fully grab Velvette's.

Letting out a sigh velvette sits up. "Why's that? Are you not satisfied with your new one?"

Osamu shakes his head putting the book in his lap , opening his other. "Still want it"

Velvette sighs taking out the other two books , putting them into his drawer. "Find then. After though you return hm?"

Osamu sighs and nods. "Fine fine then"

That answer brings a smile to his face. "Thank you"

Velvette folds up the paper bag placing it neatly in another drawer. He smiles leaning back on his chair muttering our a few words.

"we should go drink." Osamu suggested. Earning a questionable look from the other. "I know a bar you should come"

"Hm... maybe I don't drink though" matters velvette making Osamu shrug turning back to his book.