Seventeen Act 7.1

{♡memories of friends♡}{Filter chapter}

Eventually chuuya came , the time passed , both of the other two leaving the older one alone as they fight and argue with each other.

Velvette became bored and stared at the ceiling , only answering with short answers when one of the two asks him a question on their fighting.

"Ah you shitty dazai!" Chuuya yells as he's pushed off the bed by Osamu with childish laughter. Chuuya glares standing up throwing a pillow at Osamu.

~~

More time passed and velvette eventually fell asleep. At that moment the two stop and turn towards him.

"Hey you were right shifty dazai"

"Of course i was"

Chuuya rolls his eyes. "Fuck off idiot"

"Yeah yeah" Osamu lays down yawning. "You staying or what?"

Chuuya clicks his tongue laying down as well. "Fuck off!" He yells once seeing Osamu about to throw something at him. With a giggle Osamu still throws it reducing in another fight between them , throwing themselves off the bed to not wake up the older child.

~~~

Velvette yawns stretching out his arms , the trio walk down the streets of Yokohama on their way to finish a mission.

Chuuya sighs fixing his hat ignoring the small insult of Osamu. "Velvette , how come we had to tag along?"

Velvette hums shoving his hands into his pockets. "Mori-san stated something about more experience or something"

"Why are you complaining?" Osamu questions with a smirk. "We get less work to do. What you don't like them?"

"Eh!? No- I don't- i mean like like velvette- just- Agh! Shut up mackerel!" Chuuya stutters crossing his arms and glaring.

Velvette chuckles. "Calm down chuuya , don't let osamu get you worked up to much , we're still on a mission"

"R-right sorry" chuuya sighs fixing up his gloves. Osamu turns back to his book opening it back up.Crossing his arms chuuya mumbles to himself.

~~~

They finished the job , Osamu being back in velv's room laying on the bed reading his book. As for Velvette himself he's gotten back to writing it's been a while he's actually enjoyed writing he should get back to that.

How he doesn't want these days to disappear...

The Perfect Copycat  (New)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara