☆Chapter Five-Act 2☆

{♡Let the sun bath us♡}

Today velvette has decided to go into town , since he was allowed to wonder without mori around , he was really glab for that. After being sick he seems to get strange around him , his memory is fuzzy but he remembers some.

Velvette yawns stretching out his arms as he seats himself in the perfect spot to get bathed by the sun , he leans back in his chair closing his eyes as does.

Taking a deep breath in he closes his eyes , enjoying the way the sun hits his body.  "How I'd wish my only worry in life would be how you'll bath me.." Velvette smiles giving a small nod. My plan will continue to move forward , he thinks.

he smiles letting out another deep breath before frowning , the sun being blocked from him. "What are you doing?'' The voice calls out close to him.

Velvette let's out a small annoyed grunt. "You're blocking the sun , move"

But to his disappointment the person doesn't move continuing to talk. "Hey if you sleep with that out it'll get stolen"

Another grunt from him , he opens up his eyes , startled from the person,  or more so kid he sees. Chuuya grins moving to sit at the other seat.  Velvette blinks putting his feet down turning towards the table. "Hello again.." he mutters avoiding chuuya's eyes.

"what happened to the kid that was enjoying the sun?'' Chuuya comments a small smirk on his face.

"I apologize. I was tired.." Velvette clears his throat sliding the box he put on the table a while ago towards him. "This is for you as a thank you gift''

Chuuya hums inspecting the box , gripping the lid he attempts to open it. He frowns looking over at him. "What's wrong with it? The lid is stuck"

Velvette smiles. "It's a puzzle , if you figure out how to open it you get what I put in it" he say's watching chuuya as he continues to try and open it.

Chuuya frowns sighing in frustration putting it down on the table. "How do I open it?" Velvette shakes his head earning a grunt of anger from chuuya that huffs.

Chuuya sighs signaling a waiter over ordering two milkshake.

velvette blinks shaking his head. "I.. I don't have money on me" he'd continue if only chuuya didn't shut him down.

"Shut up I'll pay for you if you give me at least one damn hint"

"What if I don't want to give a hint?"

Chuuya glares shoving his hands into his pockets. "What's up with the sudden confidence?"

Velvette blinks and holds up his hands chuckling a bit. "Sorry-sorry I just don't think you need one , I'm positive you can figure it out"

Chuuya scoffs clicking his tongue and looking to the side. He mumbles looking back and Fumbling with the box. "I'll still pay for both the milkshakes kid"

Velvette blinks tilting his head. "Ki-kid? how- how old are you? If I may ask"

Chuuya blinks looking at him. "Oh , no it's fine I'm thirteen , I'm just saying your younger right?"

Velvette blinks shaking his head. "Oh... um I'm fourteen"

Chuuya blinks slowly nodding. "Oh just a year old that's fine"

Velvette blinks slowly getting up. "Well thank you for the milk shake but I have to get going now"

Chuuya smiles and nods. "Alright then next time I'm going to have this opened" With a laugh Velvette waves walking off back to base.

He smiles folding his hands behind him. What fun he had today made him forget his problems. He enjoyed the company.

Once gets back to his room he greatest with the horrendous sting , he sticks out his tongue going to opening a window. supposedly he get's the hint , he needs to clean up soon or the smell will come onto him. Next time then.