Chapter 5

A young woman placed a cup of coffee on Taehyun's table. "It's about the time you usually start feeling sleepy, the coffee will help you feel energized," she said. 

Taehyun chuckled and expressed his gratitude. 

"I noticed that you seem to prefer it dark," she said in a seductive tone while leaning on his table. "So, I got you the dark kind. It's 82 percent cacao," she added, smiling at him. 

Taehyun leaned back slightly and replied, "Wow, 82 percent. Thank you, I really appreciate it," as he reached for the drink.

 One of Taehyun's colleagues approached his workspace and asked if he was busy, causing the girl to stop smiling and leave. Taehyun noticed her departure and showed his friend everything she had gotten him.

 "Wow, is that everything she gave you?" he asked. "I'm so jealous, I don't even have anyone who shares gum with me," he added. 

"I'm not busy, what's up?" Taehyun said, chuckling. "I need you to visit the hospital for work. The attorney you'll be accompanying is a rookie," his colleague said. "Really?" Taehyun responded. "But they say she's a handful, so fighting!" the man said before leaving Taehyun.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chaeryeong had planned to step outside the building, but when she saw the revolving doors, she hesitated and decided to wait for someone. 

Just then, she heard a voice asking if she needed help with the door. It was Taehyun. "I'm not leaving yet. I'm waiting for someone," Chaeryeong replied. 

Taehyun nodded and stood beside her. Chaeryeong couldn't help but wonder why he was standing there. "Oh, I'm waiting for someone too," he finally revealed. Chaeryeong simply nodded in response. 

As Chaeryeong gazed at the revolving doors, she pointed out the advantage they offered. "You see, these doors not only grant access to the building but also effectively block the flow of air from outside to inside. It's great for maintaining a comfortable temperature inside while keeping the elements at bay."

"It's advantageous for both cooling and thermal insulation," she explained, as Taehyun glanced at the revolving doors.

 "Ah, I see," he responded, unsure of what to say.

 "However, it does have its drawbacks. It's slower in handling traffic compared to a regular door, and there's a risk of children and the elderly getting caught. Additionally, it's not wheelchair friendly. So, there's one advantage and three disadvantages. Maybe we can convince the landlord to remove it," she suggested. 

Taehyun simply smiled and said, "Well... What if we think of it as dancing the waltz?" 

"What?" she questioned, confused.

 "It's easier to go through if you find a rhythm," he added.

 "One, two, three," he repeated a few times until they found their rhythm. 

"Yes, like that, that's right," Taehyun affirmed. 

"Let's do it together when we leave," he suggested with a smile.

 Then, he checked his watch and said, "Excuse me, I have to take a phone call," before dialing the person. 

Suddenly, Chaeryeong received a phone call. "Hello?" she answered. 

Taehyun glanced back at Chaeryeong and ended his call.

 "Are you an attorney?" he inquired. 

"I'm Kang Taehyun from the litigation team," he introduced himself.