Chapter 10

Now, as the bride and groom prepared to make their way down the aisle, the atmosphere was filled with anticipation and excitement. The entire wedding party erupted in applause, a gesture of support and well wishes for the newlyweds. The officiant addressed the guests, requesting them to stand and join in a round of applause to celebrate the union of the bride and groom.

 With the cue from the officiant, the bride and groom began their march, accompanied by the gentle melody of the piano. However, amidst the joyous moment, the bride's attention was drawn to something unexpected. She abruptly halted her steps, causing the groom to notice her hesitation. Reacting quickly, he reached out and grasped her hand, offering his support.

 Unfortunately, in her moment of distraction, the bride stumbled and her dress slipped, revealing a surprising sight - a tattoo on her bare back. The revelation shocked not only her father but also everyone present. The bride instinctively covered herself with her hands, while the groom swiftly shielded her from further embarrassment.

 The groom's grandfather, taken aback by the unexpected turn of events, voiced his confusion. He couldn't help but inquire about the tattoo, his curiosity evident in his tone. As he gazed at the intricate design on the bride's back, a realization dawned upon him, prompting him to utter a prayer in response.

 In this unexpected moment, the wedding party found themselves in a state of disbelief, grappling with the surprising revelation. The bride's back tattoo had certainly become the centre of attention, evoking a range of emotions from shock to contemplation.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chaeryeongs POV

I was roused from my slumber by the sound of the alarm clock. So, I quickly hopped out of bed, and got ready for the day and then went downstairs to go to my dad's cozy Restuarant. 

Once he seen me walking down from the stairs, he greeted me with a cheerful ''Goodmorning!'' I replied back but in a tired voice

I occupied the seat in the kitchen while my father presented me with gimbap for breakfast. He settled down on the adjacent chair and attentively observed the news regarding a married couple.(its another couple not the one in the beginning) "That's quite intriguing," he remarked. "Dad, did you replace the ham in the gimbap?" I inquired. "What? Yes, why?" he responded, perplexed by my question. "It doesn't taste pleasant," I honestly expressed. He gazed at me, "Is that the case? Just consume it, you're mature enough to prepare meals for your father. But instead you're complaining?''

After hearing those words, I simply resumed my meal. "When will you grow up and settle down?" he inquired. "Don't you want to wear a wedding dress like that, Chaeryeong?" he asked, pointing at the TV screen displaying a bride and groom. 

"Do you want to dress like that, dad?" I queried, peering at the screen from behind. 

"No," he chuckled lightly. "It's not that I want to wear it," he sighed. "It's a typical father's dream to walk his daughter down the wedding aisle." 

"To humans, weddings serve as a ritual that signifies both mating and independence from parents, but for whales..." I began, but then abruptly halted my discussion about whales.

 "What's this? You stopped talking about whales on your own?" my dad inquired. "Would you like to hear more?" I asked him now. 

"No, well... it's unlike you," he responded. 

"From now on, I won't discuss whales with people who aren't interested," I informed my dad. "Because I have someone who is willing to listen." 

"Really?" my dad asked, astonished. "Who is it?"