𓅪𝟬𝟭𝟮. times have changed

════════ ☆•° °•☆ ═════════

TBOSAS ⋆ 🏹🐍🕊️. ♯
❝ WE'RE NOT MADE OUT OF SUGAR. ❞
CHAPTER TWELVE ✧・゚

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

            DAWN HAD ALREADY RISEN OVER THE SLEEPING TOWN OF DISCTRICT 12 WHERE ONLY THE PEACEKEEPERS WERE PATROLLING, while (Y/N) and Lucy Gray stood behind the hanging tree a day after where two people familiar to them were killed and strung up for the crimes they apparently did.

          They were both waiting for the arrival of the Snow twins, since they both promised them they could come and join the girls on their journey of leaving the district for good. But the brothers were taking their sweet time, and the two grew a bit worried since its been more then ten minutes.

           (Y/N) was wearing a flowing jumpsuit dress again with a coat over her bare shoulders that Cassian gave her, a bag full of supplies over her shoulders, and hair down up in two braids again as a few roses were intertwined in the strains.

           Her thumb was constantly rubbing over the ring on her fourth ringer, eyes flickering back and forth around them to see if anyone was coming, or if Cassian was close by, as her stomach was churning a bit with a bad feeling.

             But she had to calm down since she knew Cass wasn't going to be alright after watching his best friend, his brother since forever get hanged in front of him. And the fact his actual twin brother was the reason why Sejanus had gotten into trouble also. She had to be there for him, and she would be no matter what may happen.

             Both sisters before going to the hanging tree said their tearful goodbyes to the covey, since they knew they would most likely never be back, or at least until everything had cooled down. It was hard to leave their found family, but it was for the better this way, where the sisters could live and not bring anyone down with them.

            Lucy Gray rubbed her sisters arm up down comfortingly with her free hand, and leant her back against the tree they were hiding behind. The Archeron girl looked back to her sister, and flashed a small smile of appreciation, glad she was here with her right now.

           The sound of incoming footsteps however had them both pausing, and (Y/N) quickly peaked out from around the tree, eyes lighting up seeing Cassian leading Coriolanus up to where they were, both dressed in their peacekeepers uniforms.

           She didn't waste a second as she run towards him making sure her bag didn't fall off, and meet him in the middle. Cassian smiled lovingly at her figure opening his arms for her, and caught her in them in a tight hug, twirling her around for a second.