𓅪𝟬𝟬𝟰. rebel bombing

═════════ ☆•° °•☆ ═════════

TBOSAS ⋆ 🏹🐍🕊️. ♯
❝ IS SHE OKAY? ❞
CHAPTER FOUR ✧・゚

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

       ALL THE TRIBUTES WERE LEAD TO THE MASSIVE ARENA IN A STRAIGHT LINE, having been let out of the cage by the peacekeepers who kept them under supervision as they walked through the Capitol grounds, and waited outside the arena to walk through the gates.

       (Y/N) was in the middle of Lucy Gray and Jessup in the line, one in front of her and the other behind, both having their mentors, whereas hers wasn't there just yet. She fiddled with the messy end of her braid, wanting to ask Coryo where Cass was, but she also knew that where one was, the other wasn't far behind.

       She kept her gaze straight ahead, face being blank despite the slight tremble in her bottom lip from nerves, but other than that she didn't waver at all. The hushed whispers of the other tributes filled her ears, but she blocked that out.

        That was still quick footsteps were heard approaching from behind, and felt someone's fingers brush against hers, ending up standing on her free side, their red sleeve covered arm touching hers.

         She turned briefly spotting it was Cassian, who was already staring down at her with a soft look, causing her to swallow and nod in greeting, gaining a small one back, before their attention turned back around to in front of them.

        "Alright, let's go." A peacekeeper demanded once he saw the older Snow brother arrived, holding a gun as he walks forward to lead the group waiting to enter.

        They all began to follow along the one in front of them, stepping into the dark arena, only lit up by the dull red lights from the gates stationed to stop people. It was hard to see anything, and it caused (Y/N) to freak out a little bit, no longer having eyes on her sister in front.

       Out of instinct her hand shot sideways to grasp onto Cassian's larger one, feeling the coolness of his ring on his second finger, and needed something to keep herself calm. And she knew from how she started feeling about him, this surely would help her fast beating heart.

       Cassian didn't flinch nor shy away from her small hand grabbing onto his, he welcomed to touch more greedy then he intended to, slipping their fingers together and squeezed tightly in reassurance feeling her hand shaking a bit.

      Screw the cameras, she comes first. He thought to himself spotting the said things out of the corner of his blue eyes, turning his gaze down to their hands, and rubbed his calloused thumb over her knuckles, just as they past a turnstile.