𓅪𝟎𝟎𝟔. fight or flight

═════════ ☆•° °•☆ ═════════

TBOSAS ⋆ 🏹🐍🕊️. ♯
❝ BACK OFF! ❞
CHAPTER SIX ✧・゚

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

         HOURS PASSED SINCE THE START OF THE GAMES, AND THE KILLING UP IN THE ARENA, (Y/N) was still inside the room under the rubble in the tunnels, with Lucy Gray and Jessup. Both were asleep in their spots, not waking up from their peaceful sleep beside her, as she fought to stay awake holding her weapon, to make sure no one would get in and attack them.

         She was knelt a little bit beside the small puddle of water directly in front of the sleeping pair, hearing small shift coming from them as she cleaned off the dust on the bowstring with her fingers, being careful not to wipe away the marking of Cass on it.

         Her (E/C) eyes glanced over her shoulder hearing some more movement of bodies, biting her tongue to keep herself calm telling herself that no one would get inside, unless they could break down the metal steal door.

        Standing up from the position she was in, her braid flew back over her shoulder, more strains of hair sticking to her sweaty forehead from the recent events. She crouches down in front of Lucy Gray who was awake, a frown over her brows looking at Jessup groaning in his sleep, before fluttering open his eyes.

         Jessup realised who was around him causing him to freak out, and shove Lucy Gray's hand off of him roughly, scooting back away from them, staring like the sisters did something wrong. It caused the girls to share an alarmed look, and (Y/N)'s finger tips to brush along her bowstring, just in case.

          And she was right to do so, because the moment she spotted white foam spilling from his mouth, he didn't hesitate to lunge at them both. She acted quickly pulling up Lucy Gray by the wrist, yelling at her to run first, as Jessup was crawling up from the floor like a rapid dog.

        Hand in hand the sisters ran like their life depended on it back through the tunnels, after they managed to escape through the small hole again, and all the way back to up where the games first started, Jessup chasing them like a madman.

         In the room at the Academy watching this all play out on the massive, and many Tv screens, Cassian shoot out of his chair with wide, worried eyes seeing the danger (Y/N) was in. His finger twisted the ring on his thumb nervously, jaw clenched tightly feeling helpless not being able to help her right now.

        "What is he doing? There's no way Jessup would attack them like that-" He grunted out in question to his brother equally concerned beside him, his blue eyes not moving away from her face on the screen for a second.