𓅪𝟬𝟬𝟴. long last reunion

═════════ ☆•° °•☆ ═════════

TBOSAS ⋆ 🏹🐍🕊️. ♯
❝ I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD. ❞
CHAPTER EIGHT ✧・゚

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

            THE BAR INSIDE DISTRICT 12 WAS LIVER THEN EVER SEEN BEFORE GETTING READY FOR A PERFORMANCE, everyone drinking their bottles of liquid and were listening to the music already being played from on the stage. Old faces were seen in the crowd, and a few specific ones that came into the bar looking for two certain people that would be performing

             Some of the covey were already on the stage just finishing off their music that had the crowd dancing around, and made the crowd start to clap when Maude bounced up to the microphone placed on the stage.

           "Is it hot in here?!" She called into the mic with her thick accent happily, causing the crowd to cheer and clap louder in agreement, "Cause we're planning on taking it up a set more! Now welcome the dynamic duo, (Y/N) and Lucy Gray!"

            The moment the two said girls stepped out on stage, the crowd began to applaud and cheer even louder. (Y/N)'s normal bright smile was shown on her face, hair out on her shoulders for once wearing a red rose tied on her wrist, and a black dress that had a mockingjay print intertwined in the other designs on the clothing.

             She did a little spin around Lucy Gray who laughed catching her with her spare hand that wasn't holding the guitar, the ends of (Y/N)'s dress somewhat shimmering into a warmer colour the more she moved around. The two made it up towards the microphone placed there, but not before hugging Maude.

           What neither of them knew was that the new and improved Snow brothers were standing in the crowd, right at the back watching the girls up on stage. The moment Cassian's blue eyes landed on (Y/N)'s smiling figure, the world around him stopped. Everything else tunned out expect for her, and her laughter that was music to his ears.

            He never felt such utter relief before finally seeing her after so long, relieved she was alive as he thought he had lost her forever. He feared she was gone, and that he'd never see her beatufil self once more. But she was alive, and happier more then ever from the last time he saw her in the games.

       His girl. His love. His Fireheart. His (Y/N) was alive.

            After all the weeks of fear and yearning and uncertainty, Cassian would wrap her in his arms and never left her go, ever again. That was the only reason he begged to come to 12, to be with the woman he loved more then life itself. And he'd do anything to keep it like that. Anything.