𓅪𝟬𝟬𝟮. interview time

═════════ ☆•° °•☆ ═════════

TBOSAS ⋆ 🏹🐍🕊️. ♯
❝ WELCOME TO THE CAPITOL, DARLING. ❞
CHAPTER TWO ✧・゚

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

     THE TRAIN CARRYING THE TRIBUTES ROLLED IN STEADY, arriving at the station where they would be dumped off, and move onto another transportation to actually get to where they would wait till the horror games started.

     Cassian and Coriolanus were both waiting at that same station to meet their girl tributes, wearing the red outfit that all mentors had on. Their blue eyes stayed on the training coming to a stop, hands holding flowers in their hands fiddling with it.

     Unlike his twin brother, Cass decided to bring his tribute a red rose, and a baked cookie that had made himself. Surprisingly enough, his grandmother had manged to get some ingredients for it, and now he had one inside a cloth for the girl to eat.

    "I can't believe you also brought her food, Cass." Coryo mumbled to the said male, eyeing him off with a slight amused smile fiddling with the white rose in his hand.

     Cass didn't reply to his brother, only giving him an eye roll as his attention was on the train, watching a few peacekeepers step out from the carriages, most likely in the ones the tributes were in.

     The two share a look with one another, hands folding behind their backs to now start walking down the station's platform, all the way down to where the trains doors were opening, and letting out the tributes.

     They tried to find the girls coming out from the train carriages, not having any lucky seeing everyone else but them. That was till  familiar dresses came into view, Jessup helping (Y/N) down from the train as Lucy Gray was already down on the platform.

     (Y/N) thanked Jessup with a gentle pat on the forearm, boots touching the platform as Lucy Gray steadied her, and she brushed off her jumpsuit dress from the dust she gained sitting in the dirty train.

     Lucy Gray noticed the two Snow brothers eyes on them closely from where they stood, her arm coming up to pull (Y/N) back from fixing her dress, and nudge her forward seeing how the slightly taller one smiled directly at her.

     She shot Lucy Gray a confused look as to why she was pushed first away, braid flying over her shoulder when she looked around, and felt her breath catch in her throat noticing who indeed was staring at her.

     Cassian's hair was blonde and wavy sitting on his head perfectly despite it looking messy, his red formal outfit fitting around his figure well that showed his well defined muscles when he moved.