𓅪𝟬𝟭𝟬. the gun problem

════════ ☆•° °•☆ ═════════

TBOSAS ⋆ 🏹🐍🕊️. ♯
❝ WHAT DO YOU THINK, (Y/N)? ❞
CHAPTER TEN ✧・゚

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

          THE HOB WAS FULL OF THE CROWD CHEERS AND LAUGHTER AS THE LOUD MUSIC FILLED THE ROOM, the covey up on stage like usually performing for district 12 with their instruments, the only decent thing that occurred to keep the people happy and sane under the Capitols' rule.

         (Y/N) stood up on stage in the middle of it using the guitar the Cassian recently somehow bought her, wearing a black flowing skirt with a white tucked in shirt, her hair neatly down to sit on her shoulders, boots on her feet and a rose tied around her wrist.

           Lucy Gray was beside her swaying a bit to the peaceful melody they were playing, a microphone in front of them both, as the covey all strummed their selected pieces behind them like normal. Her eyes connect with her sisters, and smiled encouragingly for her to sing the song she was talking about before coming up on there.

          The girl bit on her bottom lip nervously fiddling with a familiar ring on her finger that she hasn't taken off, gently strumming along the strings of the guitar with an orangey red pick, that she actually made from scarp a while back.

         Her sister could sense she was beyond scared to even sing the song she worked on, especially in front of the person who it was made for. So, Lucy Gray gently bumped her elbow into (Y/N)'s, not pausing her strumming along the guitar.

          "It's alright, bird." Lucy Gray whispered softly just so she could hear her, using the other girls nickname from their childhood together, meeting her wide (E/C) eyes comforting, "He will love it. Because if he loves you, he will. And Cass knows its from your heart, so don't be afraid to express it."

          (Y/N) took a moment to let her sisters words sink in as Lucy Gray steps back a bit still smiling, and the girl faces away to where the back of the crowd was. Her eyes instantly meet a pair of soft blue eye watching her, making her heart leap inside her chest and brush her thumb along the ring he gave her.

         From her spot right up on the stage, she knew he was smiling lovingly at her, dimples appearing on his cheeks from how wide he was doing so. And she also saw him wearing his wing on the same finger as hers still also, followed by a charming wink that made her giggle a bit under her breath.

          Cassian's hair was growing back a bit now too, as his fringe was over his forehead a bit but still had the buzzcut underneath the mop of curls. He was wearing a blue jumpsuit peacekeeper uniform, and had his dog tag displayed over it this time.