𓅪𝟬𝟬𝟵. lake swims

════════ ☆•° °•☆ ═════════

TBOSAS ⋆ 🏹🐍🕊️. ♯
❝ THAT WASN'T EVEN A KISS! ❞
CHAPTER NINE ✧・゚

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

THE WIND BLEW THROUGH THE TREES OF THE FOREST IN THE LAND FAR AWAY FROM DISTRICT 12 SOFTLY, the covey and the Snow brothers walking down the hills to get to where the lake was hidden away from everyone, that seemed to take for ages from how massive the land was.

It didn't take them long to arrive in the shaded forest away from the town. (Y/N) was in a shirt and skirt again from the same one was yesterday, walking along side Lucy Gray who swinged their hands around together, and nudged her when she saw what was happening in front of them.

Her (E/C) eyes glanced up quickly making her braid fall over her shoulder, a small snort leaving her watching Cassian smack a bug on his arm that was annoying him, and ducked when a tress brunch almost hit him in the face.

"Go to him." She heard Lucy Gray whisper gently in encouragement, hands slipping from each others as Lucy Gray smiled knowingly pushing her sister up front, "I'll walk with Coriolanus, don't worry."

She was a bit unsure of this not wanting to leave Lucy Gray with the other blonde, but seeing his warm smile across his face was enough reassurance for now. She left those two behind, and walked up to Cassian to approach his side.

He was carrying a small bag over his shoulder that actually had her stuff inside with his, and her towel under his left arm that he wanted to hold also. His grumpy expression changes when he sees her walking next to him, and flashed a charming grin.

"Hello there, beautiful." He greeted in a funny voice, accent coming out thicker that had her chuckling as he grabs her hand in his, and twirls her around making her giggle now.

She landed with her palms against his muscular chest, walking backwards now while he walked normally directing her a bit. Even with the things he was holding, he still managed to bend down a press a swift kiss to her lips, causing her to chase them when he pulled back to early.

"Wha- That wasn't even a kiss!" She protested huffing out when he span her back around to walk beside him, and she glared up at him halfheartedly not liking how he was playing around.

He shrugged with a teasing smirk cove his mouth, throwing an arm over her shoulders to pull her flushed against his side, their walking picking up when the lake came into view, as Cassian heard his brother and Lucy Gray talking behind them.

"What I want and plan to do to you isn't for other eyes to see, darling. Only mine should." He bent his head so he could whisper lowly into her ear, brushing his lips against her lobe as he chuckled amused feeling her tense up at his words and touch.