𓅪𝟬𝟬𝟯. giving her food

═════════ ☆•° °•☆ ═════════

TBOSAS ⋆ 🏹🐍🕊️. ♯
❝ PASTY OF COURSE. ❞
CHAPTER THREE ✧・゚

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

        BRUSHING BACK THE MESSY BRAID OFF HER SHOULDERS, (Y/N) sat on a rock beside Lucy Gray and Jessup, the girl humming softly while tracing lines over Wovey's palm, to calm her down. The little girl was sat on the ground in between her legs, watching her brother talk with a few other tributes near the tree in the cage.

      Lucy Gray glanced up from the two next to her wearing a smile, it getting a bit bigger spotting the Snow brothers walking up the cage fence, and nudged her sisters side gently.

     "Prince charming's are here again, (Y/N)." She whispered in amusement, keeping her voice quiet so only her sister could hear, and stood up from the rock.

      The said girl stopped her humming causing Wovey to glance up worriedly, making her smile reassuring, and give the child's hand a soft squeeze, "We'll be right back." She assured, stepping up to stand beside Lucy Gray and gave Jessup a look to watch over Wovey for the time being.

      (Y/N) felt excited butterflies in her stomach seeing the handsome Snow brother again, quickly walking over to Cassian while Lucy Gray went over to Coriolanus a few feet beside them.

      She honestly didn't know if it was hunger causing her stomach to leap, and churn, or if Cassian's smiling face beaming at her from on the other side of the bars caused it. Either way, it didn't bother her. At least not now that is.

      When she got close enough to the metal bars, he dug into his bag around his shoulders, and pulled another blue cloth out, one that had his homemade food and the food he took from the academy.

     "I'm amusing you baked something again." She spoke flashing a small smile, touching her palms to the bars looking into his blues, then the food he outstretched for her, "Is there enough for Lucy Gray, and Jessup?"

      She's too selfless but then again, that's what special about her. Cassian thought to himself hearing her words, a fond chuckle escaping him, "I did indeed cook something for you, darling." The name slipped out of his mouth easily, "And don't worry, Coryo bought some food for them also."

     He gently placed the cloth into is palms passing it through the fence gaps, as she didn't respond to him straight away, and took it from him, their fingers brushing each others in the process.

      She unfolded the cloth in her palms, mouth watering at the sight of the two cookies he made, and the small sandwich on the side, "You didn't have to," She mumbled bashfully, looking up to flash another smile at him, "food for the other two would of been enough."