𓅪𝟬𝟬𝟳. season finale

═════════ ☆•° °•☆ ═════════

TBOSAS ⋆ 🏹🐍🕊️. ♯
❝ LET THEM OUT! ❞
CHAPTER SEVEN ✧・゚

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

          THE ENTIRE ARENA WAS SILENT AFTER REAPERS FURIOUS CRIES FOR THE FALLEN, those still alive looking from their hiding places to see what was happening. Where it was safe inside the Academy, the mentors watched through the screen, skin crawling meeting Reapers cold stare that he looked up into the camera with.

       Cassian bite down on his bottom lip to keep it from trembling out of emotion, stomach churning at that look Reaper was giving, a similar one that his (Y/N) did up into the camera also. He knew she was safe for now, but it still didn't ease his nerves at all not being able to see her.

        His red coat was unbuttoned a bit from the top to let himself breath a bit better, hair messy from the amount of times hes ran his fingers through it. His ring was now on the end of his finger, from moving it around a lot in cause of his anxiety for (Y/N), and the games.

         Coryo was also standing behind him closely leaving a hand on his elbow, sensing his unease through their twin bond, and felt the same way he was. Their matching blue eyes focus on the screen, watching as Reaper stood up gently carrying Dill's limp body in his arms.

        Reaper started to place all the fallen tributes bodies in the middle of the broken arena, in a line from one another. He set Dill's body down carefully, giving one last sad look over her as he took off his hat to show his respect. Watching this from the vent, (E/C) eyes went wide seeing what the male was doing down below.

        He continued to pick up the bodies and place them down gently onto the floor, making sure their arms were crossed over their chests, and weapons out of their hands to give them a peaceful rest. And when he finished with the last one, what he did next shocked everyone.

         The Snow brothers head lifted up a bit more to squint their gazes on the screen, brows furrowed in alarm at what they were seeing. Reaper, without a care in the world, strolled over to the massive red Capitol flag hanging on the wall, and tugged it down in one go.

        Collective gasps and shouts erupted in the Academy room in result, all the mentors standing up out of their chairs. Reaper walked back with the flag blowing behind him, it dragging along the floor. And he gently draped it over the dead bodies of his fellow tributes, hiding their figure from view.

That's just like her. Just like something (Y/N) would do. Cassian thought to himself with his thumb in his mouth, nervously biting down on the skin as his eyes flickered from his shocked brother beside him, to the male breaking the rules on the screen.