𓅪𝟬𝟭𝟭. hanging tree

════════ ☆•° °•☆ ═════════

TBOSAS ⋆ 🏹🐍🕊️. ♯
❝ THIS ISN'T GOOD, CASS. ❞
CHAPTER ELEVEN ✧・゚

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

EVER SINCE THE ACCIDENT LAST NIGHT THOSE FOUR INVOLVED COULDN'T STOP THINKING ABOUT IT, no mater how hard the sisters and the twin brothers did the issue at hand would flash in their mind, reminding them of what they were now stuck in and what they had done to survive.

   It made matters worse when district 12 had found out about the two killings, and everyone was on edge or angry at what had happened, especially the peacekeepers searching for the murderers, and the mayor, who's daughter was the one Coryo first shot in order to protect his twin and their two girls.

The streets were patrolled with more peacekeepers once they were informed, making those who were against the Capitol become even more cautious of being caught, and the other civilian's in general being careful not to get mixed up in the trouble. They knew better since the Hanging Tree was used way too often.

Word did spread fast the district like wildfire which had those who knew the truth uneasy, knowing what would happen if someone other then them found out. It didn't help (Y/N)'s fears for what could happen to her sister, and Cassian as she wasn't that worried about herself in the moment.

All night long staying up in her bed twirling the ring Cas gave her in her fingers, she couldn't stop thinking about the Mayor's daughter and Billy Taupe, the two who were killed because of Coriolanus shooting them in the back.

The images of their lifeless bodies laying on the ground was a constant reminder every time her eyes closed, reminding her that she was involved in something dangerous, so dangerous that it puts her own life on the time.

Her and Lucy Gray both knew they needed to leave district 12, no matter how bad they wanted to stay, the two needed to flee away to safety. To get away from Mayor Lipp before he found out they were involved in the killing of his daughter, and Billy.

They both mutually agreed together on the decision, and both went their separate ways for now to talk to their Snow brother to inform them what was to time. And that's where it brought them, (Y/N) hiding in the shadows down a hallway keeping a look out for Cassian in his peacekeeper group.

Her (E/C) eyes scan the alleyway out in the open of the streets of the town, them brightening up a bit more when she spotted his tall figure walking fast through the path, wearing a peacekeepers outfit that did suit him well, despite it being against her own morals on what it standed for.