33- Seduction, Interruption, Introduction

Blue becomes a part of my life a little more seamlessly than I had ever anticipated. To be honest, I probably should have seen it coming. Our morning Starbucks ritual was already well established, it felt only natural when he infiltrated the rest of my life too.

The first night he had met me at the stage doors after a show, I had been ecstatic. And once I have him, I'm reluctant to ever let him leave, which means I often get the pleasure of falling asleep in his arms. That's how we found our new normal.

He isn't particularly opposed to this new routine of ours either, especially as his alternative is the flat he shares with Rex.

He feels right here, in my life beside me. I nibble my bottom lip, wondering if that's a normal thought for two people who aren't even boyfriends yet.

I ignore that thought, instead smiling at the sight of Blue fixing me my coffee. He still insists on making it every time I come into the coffee shop, but I think it's because I had finally come clean that, in my opinion, his coffees are the best. The knowledge has gone to his head, and he is now intolerable on the subject.

"One coconut milk caramel macchiato for the hottie at the end of the counter." Blue says and I smile, rolling my eyes.

"He left, but I'll have it instead?" I say and he gives me a look.

"You think you're funny?" He says, leaning closer across the counter.

My gaze flickers to Rex, who's occupied with refilling the baked goods cabinet.

"I've been told I'm mildly amusing." I say dryly, watching him roll his eyes. I pick up the cup, taking a sip.

Blue watches the action keenly, an excited shine in his eyes like I'm doing something totally explicit. I moan quietly, appreciating the taste. He really does make my coffee the best.

"Fuck." Blue groans, shifting slightly and I grin, laughing at his discomfort.

"You know exactly what you're doing to me." He accuses and I shrug.

"So do you. The best I've ever had." I say, gesturing to the cup.

"Oh, it will be the best you've ever had, no doubts about that." He says, his voice absolute filth as he winks at me. I choke slightly on my coffee, my cheeks burning at the heavy innuendo.

Blue has been incredibly respectful of my choice to take things slow and we've not done anything more than kissing yet, but I've spared an unreasonable amount of time thinking about it, and comments like that make things harder.

He grins, watching my cheeks colour as he nudges closer until our faces are just inches apart.

"God, if you're going to have sex on the counter, please can you get on with it?"

My head snaps towards Ledger's voice, but the sassy retort on my tongue dies when I spot Amyas by his side. He's watching the scene in front of him with a blank, calculating expression and I feel myself pale at the sight of him.

"You're not supposed to be in here unsupervised." Blue bites, his characteristic frown clouding his features as he jabs his index finger towards Ledger.

Amyas laughs at Ledger's expense, but the sound doesn't deter Ledger's obnoxious smirk.

"I'm not." He says victoriously, jabbing his thumb towards my brother.

Blue's gaze travels to Amyas. He assesses him with a frown for just a moment, before a hint of recognition steals across his face. His posture straightens immediately as he takes in the obvious similarities that we share. Of all my brothers, Amyas is the one I physically mirror most closely, and it's obvious Blue remembers who he is.