~27~

"Welcome to the city of love," a guard greeted the Jeon couples as they arrived in Paris. The brothers get into different cars.

"From now on, I will be your personal driver and guide." The man bowed his head and introduced himself as Johan. Tae gave him a smile and gestured to Jimin, who was in a different car, with a wave. They embark on their journey.

Tae felt so clean and at ease as he gazed outside. He feels incredible refreshment from the fresh air. And the atmosphere, his husband's warmth giving him blissful inside, his eyes were running around everything with excitement, that is when Jungkook remembered this was his first time going outside, he remembered Taehyug's past life
"Stop the car" he said to John while looking outside.
The driver pulled over

"What happened?" Tae asked if he was not sure what to call him and, to be honest, he was not sure about to call him by his nickname because he knew Jungkook would be upset if he called him "Hyung." So, he just asked without giving him his name.

"Come with me," he said, opening the car door. They are standing on the bridge now. Taehyug's eyes grew wide; he did not know why they were there, but even though he sensed love is in the air, the location is breathtaking, just as Johan Said it would be.

 Taehyug's eyes grew wide; he did not know why they were there, but even though he sensed love is in the air, the location is breathtaking, just as Johan Said it would be

Jungkook uttered the words "Love Lock bridge," which caused Taehyung to look at him bewildered. There are a few couples holding locks and tossing keys into the river, but Taehyung could not understand why the place was named "Love Lock Bridge" given that every space on the bridge has a lock. Nevertheless, he could not help but smile as he observed everything.

Jungkook brought a love lock and penned their names in it.

"This is called the 'love lock bridge, Tae." It is a ritual a belief, in which couples engrave their names on locks, lock them on the bridge, and then toss the keys into the river. The meaning of the lock is "love locked forever," signifying an unbreakable, enduring love for one another. I want us to be together. Like this lock, I want to lock our hearts forever in each other's soul and want to be yours for the rest of my life, The person who can unlock my cold heart is you, Thank you for being a part of my life."

Both of them locked their gazes on each other's eyes before sealing their love with a kiss. They both kissed the key before tossing it into the river.

__

They visited some of the places and now it was getting dark, every minute was so magical when they were together, they felt a special feeling, and the sky became dark but still shining. The city transformed into an enchanted realm of fairies.

 The city transformed into an enchanted realm of fairies