~12~

Everything went great but Jungkook is so mad at his parents, he doesn't want to marry anyone nor engage in any kind of relationship. When he was a few years old he always tell to his parents that he won't marry anyone in his entire life, and they just didn't mind his childish blabbering. But when he grew up he doesn't change his words, Jin didn't take it seriously but still saying the same thing always made jin worried about his future. Every parent wants their children to be happy and he knows Jungkook is too stubborn about this matter.

Jungkook was now in his parents room. He was so angry and couldn't control himself. He agreed to the engagement just because he doesn't want to insult his parents' decision in front of everyone. He just did that to save their pride.

"Eomma I don't want to get married, already I told you that several times, so why can't you understand, dad please just stop this here," Jungkook said while placing one hand on his forehead while closing his eyes tightly to control his anger.

"Gukie what I was doing is just for your good, do you think your eomma can do something harmful to you, please just do this, Tae already had enough in his life and I want him to be happy". Jin said while placing his one hand on jungkook's shoulder but he removed "Yes he already had enough, still why are you dragging him into a hell life with me? I can never make him happy, to say I don't have any feelings for him, he was a stranger to me and now I'm trying to accept that he is my cousin my uncle's and aunty's son, not anything more than that, please try to understand me. If you force me to do this marriage my hate for him will increase, I don't know what will I do in that condition, I really don't want to hurt him that's why I'm saying this now, just stop it and find someone who can love him not hate him" Jungkook said his eyes was reflecting the hate the anger inside him.

"I can't take my decision back, he loves you a lot and I'm sure you two are made for each other, marrying him won't hurt your pride Jungkook, and he is the perfect one for you, if you don't have any feelings for him now doesn't means you will never have anything for him in the future, time will prove when he becomes a part of your life, So-"

Jungkook lost his temper he shouted while clenching his fist "Stop it eomma, why can't you understand my feelings, why are you supporting him more than supporting your own son? Or do you like him more than me? that's why you are talking for him. I know how much you like him that's why you take this marriage proposal, you want to make him happy and make his wishes come true, By marrying me you are fulfilling his wish. He only liked me because of his admiration for the mafia characters. He is immature, You have to tell him and correct him, There is a lot of difference between love and admiration, and stop all this act, you are forgetting about me while trying to make him happy eomma."

"ENOUGH GUKIE, how can you think like this way when I'm living for my family? To me, my children are the most precious things in my life. My childrens are my first priority no matter what, How could you say this?-"

"Eomma-"

"Let me complete Jungkook" jin shouted while The beautiful eyes became reddish and tears began to flow.

"And let me remaind you that, I can't be always with you, one day I'll go far away from you then who will take care of you as I do, who will love and care for you as I do, And you said that his love for you is just a character adoration, you haven't yet to see the love in his eyes, then you must be blind Jungkook, I'm sure only Taehyung can love you as I do only he can take care of you may be more than I do because he loves you not your position, not your money nothing more nothing less just you and your love that what he wants, he is too innocent for this fake world, he doesn't know how to pretend like loving you he just expressing his feelings for you without caring what others will think about him or not, he just doing what he feels, that's why I want you to marry him."